Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Will i ever win 50 token from FB and Twitter ?

MDKII
    The giveaways are not fake, but you are competing usually with 300,000 other managers and sometimes more. We did do one giveaway which rewarded the fastest players who redeemed a code. 10,000 codes were gone in less than a minute and we had people claiming it was a scam as well.

We have a simple piece of software in which we enter a post and have it search it for all the correct answers (without taking into account duplicate posters), and then have it show us X random winners from the comments section of a post. For Twitter, we do it manually, but we still choose the winners at random.

Banned
    What if I comment the right answer and along with it I commented other things too...
    Then how will the software identify the answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    What if I comment the right answer and along with it I commented other things too...
    Simple; if the answer was 'd' the software will look for answers containing the character 'd' on it's own, separated by a space, it would disregard any additional posts containing the character on it's own, or containing 'a', 'b' or 'c'.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

But like I said, if you keep believing everything to do with this game is one big conspiracy, then you're not going to enjoy it very much, in fact I'm surprised you still play, if the game is as bad as you make it out to be.
    How can you relate this competition with enjoying the game...They both are different thing...
    And as far as enjoying the game is concerned...I enjoy it very much...

MDKII
    I've only used the software two or three times (someone else maintains the TE Facebook page), but it should work as Sxrenity has mentioned. I recommend just posting the answer though and discussing stuff in a separate comment

My advice keep away from this crap game...
    It would have been good when you played, earlier...But now in the past few months they have ruined the game...
    The only thing that has improved in the game is - now it is more capable in sucking your HARD EARNED money...
    Doesn't seem like it to me.
    All I'm saying is, take everything with a pinch of salt.
    Just from reading 99% of the posts on the forum nowadays, to an outsider it would seem that the game is not worth playing, and potentially scare off any new players, or new members of the forums.

Which would be a shame, as I'd welcome new members who could contribute to the community and forum, as we're losing more and more long term members.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Doesn't seem like it to me.
    All I'm saying is, take everything with a pinch of salt.
    Just from reading 99% of the posts on the forum nowadays, to an outsider it would seem that the game is not worth playing, and potentially scare off any new players, or new members of the forums.

Which would be a shame, as I'd welcome new members who could contribute to the community and forum, as we're losing more and more long term members.
    I think everyone on the forum will agree with me on this post...The game was nice but now it is ruined...Yon can easily notice it if you compare the current game with what it was 1 month ago...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 02-21-2014 at 03:35 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Indeed telling someone to quit or accusing the company of dishonesty isn't constructive or what this Forum is about.
    Discussing how the game works (or fails to!) is:

"The Top Eleven Forums are a place for positive and constructive interactions between people that play Top Eleven or that have an interest in Top Eleven."

Please read the Forum Rules - Top Eleven Forum for complete information about what these forums are about.

I think everyone on the forum will agree with me on this post...The game was nice but now it is ruined...Yon can easily notice it if you compare the current game with what it was 1 month ago...
    I have played the game for over a year now, so I have seen the changes yes.
    But I don't think the forums should ONLY be for complaining.

I enjoy reading team updates, team showcases, and engaging in debates about tactics, formations and match results.
    As Cat said, constructive criticism is perfectly healthy and welcome, but quite a few users seem to participate in the forums simply to bash, slang and criticise the game, yet contribute nothing socially.
    I am not implying this is you Mr. Singh, as I have enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    Whilst the game mechanics may be less than perfect, I still think the community is great.

#JFT96

Banned
    I have played the game for over a year now, so I have seen the changes yes.
    But I don't think the forums should ONLY be for complaining.

I enjoy reading team updates, team showcases, and engaging in debates about tactics, formations and match results.
    As Cat said, constructive criticism is perfectly healthy and welcome, but quite a few users seem to participate in the forums simply to bash, slang and criticise the game, yet contribute nothing socially.
    I am not implying this is you Mr. Singh, as I have enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    Whilst the game mechanics may be less than perfect, I still think the community is great.

Yeah the community is great...I play many games on my FB but I have only joined the forum of TOP 11...Because I really like this game......
    The discussion was that, is the 50 token award are real or not...And now since MDKII has said that's is real, I believe it...So lets now stop discussing on this topic and indulge in some socially constructive thing...............

And yes I accept my mistake...I should have not said someone to keep away from the game...
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast