Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: So pathetic I'm not even going to bother with pics ..

you are right as in previous round of cup, against team 1q better, in first leg I was well beaten 3-1 then in 2nd leg I was holding them 1-1 then my best player got sent off and I ended up winning 4-1 and progressed.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I lost 1-0.
    Butterfly 3n-2w-2-2w-1 first half, then switched to 3-5-1-1 V (or 3-6-1 V) just before 2nd half: 3n-1-2-3w-1

I can't beat even abandoned teams in league this year, blowing chunks in Champions league (although I probably will squeak out of the group just because everyone else is doing poorly as well. Oddly, the only place I'm hanging in with a decent showing is Cup.

Clearly 4-4-2 is absolutely DOMINATE with the latest game engine change, and any 3 defender formation is obsolete, FWIW.
    3-1-2-3-1 wouid be a suicide in real life. No team in this world plays without wing backs, you would be slaughtered from flanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    3-1-2-3-1 wouid be a suicide in real life. No team in this world plays without wing backs, you would be slaughtered from flanks.
    1st formation matters nothing in the game of T11.
    2nd His opponent was not playing with wingers upfront(i.e he had no ML, MR or AML/MR)

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    1st formation matters nothing in the game of T11.
    2nd His opponent was not playing with wingers upfront(i.e he had no ML, MR or AML/MR)
    remember he said real life, and I agree with him. 3DC without 2 DML and DMR would be suicide in the EPL. but you cant rely on wingers upfront to track back and play defense. and you are correct, formation means almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    remember he said real life, and I agree with him. 3DC without 2 DML and DMR would be suicide in the EPL. but you cant rely on wingers upfront to track back and play defense. and you are correct, formation means almost nothing.
    Yup i was talking from perspective of the game. No wingbacks will be a suicide in not only EPL but in all leagues of the world

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12