Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injury woes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Aye lad why do u float round this forum like a bad smell ,offering nothin but bubbles ,never constructive ,if its all rubbish why are u spendin time on ere i,m just trying to offer the kid a bit of advice from what i do ,I didn,t ask you for nothin ,so wind your neck in........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    this is the english forum, please speak english. LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Aye lad why do u float round this forum like a bad smell ,offering nothin but bubbles ,never constructive ,if its all rubbish why are u spendin time on ere i,m just trying to offer the kid a bit of advice from what i do ,I didn,t ask you for nothin ,so wind your neck in........

btw, you dont have to ask, I say what I say when I say it and thats that. the only bad smell is your response to the OP, which still stinks up the keyboard no matter how many times I clean it.

and to say my posts are constructive? while that may be true with SOME of them, at least they are not full of cotton candy and unicorn farts for the ignorant. I call a spade a spade and am not afraid to call someone out for their bullcrap. your post was a waste of life. but dont take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    maybe new way of make money

make people buy health booster
    Agreed, its not random i think, they make it to get your money..
    and maybe.. if we buy red packs then injuries will increase too..

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    LOL, looks like an oversized recycling bin

Quote Originally Posted by Gery Tryenasya View Post
    Agreed, its not random i think, they make it to get your money..
    and maybe.. if we buy red packs then injuries will increase too..
    dont heal them, theyll just get injured again. i had a 5* youngen i just bought got injured thrice in a row and healed twice. i gave up on the third injury
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    btw, you dont have to ask, I say what I say when I say it and thats that. the only bad smell is your response to the OP, which still stinks up the keyboard no matter how many times I clean it.

and to say my posts are constructive? while that may be true with SOME of them, at least they are not full of cotton candy and unicorn farts for the ignorant. I call a spade a spade and am not afraid to call someone out for their bullcrap. your post was a waste of life. but dont take it personally.
    I never said your posts were constructive ,learn to read ,again like I said it,s a sad man who floats round forums trying to impose your negative breath on everything I can smell you from here ,touched a nerve ,did I ,you sad little insignificant USER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12