Like Tree8Likes

Thread: T11

T11

This game is pathetic totally crap unrealistic

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yids fc View Post
    This game is pathetic totally crap unrealistic
    LOL #ignore

Next he will be telling us the Pope is a Catholic and Earth orbits the Sun.

LMAO
    davide-acdc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    LOL #ignore

Next he will be telling us the Pope is a Catholic and Earth orbits the Sun.

LMAO
    Rather than acting like that, why don't we ask him WHY he has posted what he has.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Played 8 seasons no cups loose to weaker teams and have spent loads on tokens have the best rated team for the last 5 seasons and keep loosing to weaker teams even my scouted players keep getting ratings of 4,5 just seems a waste of time and money when weaker Teams that don't watch win?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Yids fc View Post
    Played 8 seasons no cups loose to weaker teams and have spent loads on tokens have the best rated team for the last 5 seasons and keep loosing to weaker teams even my scouted players keep getting ratings of 4,5 just seems a waste of time and money when weaker Teams that don't watch win?

Don't buy tokens mate, I don't, don't bother with the cups just go for the league. Anyway I take it from yor team name
    Your a fellow lillywhite....Yid army!,.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Try playing a low Quality or 35T team, worked for me. It surely isn't half as frustrating, and you might even win more prizes

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Try playing a low Quality or 35T team, worked for me. It surely isn't half as frustrating, and you might even win more prizes

He is Spurs fan I think, so frustration over OUR football teams comes natural lol boy I should know.
    fugazi likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I sure am a yid coys and do get frustrated any tips on tactics and formations would be great please as this is pissing me off big time cheers

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, what have you been playing formation wise? I would start again with a nice basic module (like 4 4 2 or Narrow diamond) whichever your team is best set up for, set it to defensive/mixed and watch some of your matches to see which players aren't ever getting mentioned. You could also play with how you are assigning their points, that can have affect on how they perform. Playing as many friendlies as you can too can help see what players can do well, and which just aren't working for you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

442 normal down the flanks own half normal and have 15% as 4,5 people watching and the other teams don't even watch not sure what I'm doing wrong have never Won a league

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast