Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: T11

How's my fellow countryman Andy Villas Boas doing?

What arrows are you using bud?

You're not alone, I've got an extremely strong team for my level and I've been getting it handed to me by some far weaker teams lately.
    It's just a bad run of form, we all get bad results, stick with it and I'm sure you're team will come good.

As Cat said, you also need to look more closely at your team, are you leaking goals? If so it may be your defenders/GK at fault, or have you been misfiring? I've had periods where my 7* STs cannot seem to hit a barn door vs. 3* keepers.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Yids fc View Post
    442 normal down the flanks own half normal and have 15% as 4,5 people watching and the other teams don't even watch not sure what I'm doing wrong have never Won a league
    Send us a screen shot of you team so we can see what formation best suits the players you have mate.

P.S Do you recognise the quote at the bottom "TO DARE IS TO DO"!!! COYS!!!!!!!.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Oh yes coys I do try to dare but it back fires not sure how to do a screen shot as I use the iPhone for this game but I'm league 9 quality of 64 nearly 6 stars play 442 att blue arrows on def red on mid & att everything else is normal just got a new scouted player and he is crap worth £20m but keeps getting ratings of 4 or 5 lost to a team tonite of 59 Q and he don't ever watch I also have 10 1st team players with spec I'm going crazy just would like to win a cup last season finished joint top level on goals but they had better goals for I saw we scored the same for the last 5 games

I do screenshots from my iPhone quite often.

Get whatever you want to show us on your screen, then press your home button and power button quickly at the same time until your screen flashes, this will create a screenshot in your photo folder.

Then, if you scroll down to the bottom of the forum page on the iPhone you can click an option to view the forums in 'desktop' mode, so in effect you will be able to do what we can on the PC.

Then, go to write a new message, and click the little square with the tree on to insert an image.
    Swipe to zoom out so the 'insert image' box is in view.
    Click the 'from computer tab' and then click the choose file button.
    Select 'Choose existing' and find the image on your phone.
    Once youve selected the image you want, click the text underneath the 'Choose file' button that says 'Upload File(s)'

The image should now be as an attachment in your post
    Cat Harrison likes this.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

And I can see your problem straight away before you even show us... You're over using your arrows.

When I play 4-4-2, and I want to focus down the flanks, I only stick red arrows on my wingers, and leave everything else blank.

#JFT96

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    My tips for you m8 is to have 22 players, keep your best 11 for the league and play your 2nd 11 for the cups, this way your giving a bit of rest time to players when you have 2 matches in one day!, only train after your last match of the day, if you have a late in the day match and an early one next day dont train that day!, have you got a tablet? if so log onto FB with that, if you find you android version is not upto date to play it then download photon browser and use that as it has a flash player that runs T11, there is usually 2 or 3 Token videos on there, on your PC go to T11 WEBSITE and watch the videos but you have to watch 7 for 1 T that way!, download TAPJOY for games videos and surveys for Ts, as for formations everybody has there favorite, mine is 3-1-4-2 set with mentality NORMAL, focused passing MIXED. pressing style OWN HALF,tackling NORMAL, passing MIXED, marking ZONAL., DONT TICK FORCE COUNTER ATTACKS, TICK PLAY OFFSIDES.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Don't until now only had them on the wings it's wot I have seen on here

T11-image.jpg

T11-image.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast