Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: T11

T11-image.jpg

The problem is that because you've got red arrows on everything from the middle up, when your opponent counter attacks, your midfield won't be able to get back in time to help your defence, so in effect your midfielders are always too far up the pitch when the oppo has the ball.

I'm assuming you're conceding most from counter attack breaks?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I play this this it's wot I read on here tonite that made me change to all them arrowsT11-image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yids fc View Post
    I play this this it's wot I read on here tonite that made me change to all them arrowsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	20000
    That's how I'd play it, but it's personal preference.

4-4-2 is quite versatile, the only time you'll have problems is if the oppo overloads his centre with AMC's or extra STs.

My personal formation is similar to yours, except instead of MR/ML, I play AMR/AML.

Usually, the only changes I make, to counter oppo formations, is to take an ST off and stick a DMC in, making it a 4-5-1V.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I'll keep saying it; it's the way this game is set up by pairing teams together. Sooner or later you're at a threshold where your current spending on the game is not enough, even though you have a strong team. Spend or farm early on and it'll rather be sooner then later. I got there on lvl 3 and even more so at lvl 4. If I want(ed) to win anything this season, or the League last season, I'ld have to buy a few scouts for 50T each. I donĀ“t think so!!

I think most players get to that point where they either spend even more on the game (repeat next season), or tank a season. IME downgrading qualitywise works too as you'll get easier draws.
    Maxtax likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    ?...IME downgrading qualitywise works too as you'll get easier draws.
    If you upgrade , you play against teams on your level.
    If you downgrade, you play against teams on your level.

Can you elaborate on the easier draw part?
    Also, do you want a smooth sailing season or do you want a challenge, against the best YOU can put on the field? If you best is not good enough to compete, then is it the quality of the players, not their skill quality, as there is a difference. If it's not the player quality, then is it tactics, formation etc? Either way, it comes down to the manager, does it not?

Rookie
    use 3N-1-4-2.ITS A VERSATILE AND AN ATTACKING FORMATION WITH NORMAL ORDERS.U MIGHT WISH TO PUT A BLUE ARROW ON DMC.
    THINGS WILL DEFINITELY COME ON TRACK.USE ATTACKING MENTALITY IF NECESSARY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    LOL #ignore

Next he will be telling us the Pope is a Catholic and Earth orbits the Sun.

LMAO
    no, he will be telling this to you because you miss the obvious.

regards,

rastaman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    And I can see your problem straight away before you even show us... You're over using your arrows.

When I play 4-4-2, and I want to focus down the flanks, I only stick red arrows on my wingers, and leave everything else blank.
    if you are going to put red arrows on your wingers, why not just play with AMR/AML? same difference...apparently

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    If you upgrade , you play against teams on your level.
    If you downgrade, you play against teams on your level.

Can you elaborate on the easier draw part?
    Also, do you want a smooth sailing season or do you want a challenge, against the best YOU can put on the field? If you best is not good enough to compete, then is it the quality of the players, not their skill quality, as there is a difference. If it's not the player quality, then is it tactics, formation etc? Either way, it comes down to the manager, does it not?
    no, it all comes down to the game engine. manager just picks the team and the meaningless tactics and instructions.

When i play 4-4-2 flat i have blue arrows on my dc's and red on ml/mr never on my strikers and if bossing the game i have red arrows on my dl/dr.Normal and down flanks away and attacking down flanks at home.With a bit of tweaking along the way if needed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast