Thread: T11 Friendlies Tournament Ist edition

T11 Friendlies Tournament Ist edition

That's so boring, I think we need something more, so;

YOU, can inscribe your team to play this tournament.

Writte, team name, and level.

Rules;
    If we are 16, we will do 2 groups,
    Pot 1- lower Quality teams
    Pot 2- higher Quality teams

1st round of 1 match in the lower Quality team Stadium.

and we will play the 1/4 matches, 2 matches in this round, semifinals, and FINAL too, 2 matches.

In this 1st Cup, as we know, if we draw a match, we play the extra time, and with the actual friendlies system we can not draw, so, we will use the result inside the 90 minutes. This will be the valid result. Extra time just for fun LOL
    If, after play the 2nd match, looking the goals inside the 90', there is a draw:
    We will repeat the 2nd match, and the winner of this friendly, that can include extra time, and penalties, will win the round.

Hope all is clear, and.. well.. I don't know if we will have 16 teams, but...

-I will play with Port Vale FC, of level 1

PS: Please, talk about the better hour to programm the friendly with the other manager by MP. Remember that, that's a game and nobody of Nordeus is paying me 1 million of dollars to do this tournament.
    All levels can be inscribed.

Apprentice
    Wasn't there another thread with the same idea?

However I like the idea but I for example are only lvl2 and dont wanna play against say a lvl 5 or higher...

But if enough low level players sign in I may join

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    Wasn't there another thread with the same idea?

However I like the idea but I for example are only lvl2 and dont wanna play against say a lvl 5 or higher...

But if enough low level players sign in I may join

(-.-)'' yeah, the level maybe will be a problem... but all depends, too can be a honour, and something funny to play against a level 32 LOL
    the other post was to suggest the idea, now I wanna see how people is interested.
    Is just for fun, so, for now, all levels included xD