Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injury woes

Injury woes

So my girlfriend's team has had 7 injuries in the last 4 days. Does this sound right?

None of them are getting trained or playing friendlies due to the frequency and number of matches. Most matches they are going into at max or near max condition. The injuries also seem to be "randomly" targetting her best performers/top rated players. Ie. she buys a 5 star player on 18th, plays first game on the same day, pops to 6 star, next game injury out for 2 days. She uses heals to reduce that to one day. Plays his first match back at 99 condition, injury out for 2 days. Same story with her other 5 star midfielder.

She emails support to get clarity, letting them know the situation and the background and she gets a response saying she should rest them, not train them and go into games at high condition. Also gets told that injuries happen and that this is just like in real life,

I respond re-confirming she's not training, playing friendlies etc. And she gets the exact same email back from Nordeus support.

i have 9 injuries this season. When I watch games as fan, a player is injured in every second game!!!!!!!

injuries and poor ratings/form going MAD
    Last edited by David Böttner; 02-21-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Wiz
    This season i have had more injuries than in any other season. Has anyone else noticed that the injury rates went up? This game is starting to look more like a token game than a football game and that makes me get bored and think of quitting since i won't buy tokens.

to avoid running into a lot of injuries, have only 3 subs. its working well for me ! so far ive only had 1 injury
    its sad right, having only 3 subs? it does target your best players. ive never seen a 2-3* get injured before when youre running on a team with 4-5*
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    This is my best season for Injuries my tips are ,never play a new player straight away play him for last 30 min of a couple of freindlies ease him in also avoid stretching in training ,rest players when possible when their morale drops or their tiring quicker than others ,also older players need more rest so rotate as much as games allow ,if your form suffering try playing friendlies against weak opponents ,this will give under performers a chance to shine and pick up good consec ratings ,avoid arrows they make players tire quicker (unless u weigh it up) also when a player returns from injury ease him back in and let his condition return naturally (without boosters,) I also never use attack or defence as this seems to tire players more ,I,m not saying never use these options just weigh up the pros and cons ,this season one 3 day ankle strain ,so far so good,good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    This is my best season for Injuries my tips are ,never play a new player straight away play him for last 30 min of a couple of freindlies ease him in also avoid stretching in training ,rest players when possible when their morale drops or their tiring quicker than others ,also older players need more rest so rotate as much as games allow ,if your form suffering try playing friendlies against weak opponents ,this will give under performers a chance to shine and pick up good consec ratings ,avoid arrows they make players tire quicker (unless u weigh it up) also when a player returns from injury ease him back in and let his condition return naturally (without boosters,) I also never use attack or defence as this seems to tire players more ,I,m not saying never use these options just weigh up the pros and cons ,this season one 3 day ankle strain ,so far so good,good luck

since we are dealing with a computer program that deals in numbers and not feelings, this is bullocks. ease a file into training or the squad so they dont defrag to quickly.

its funny because what you are suggesting is to basically just NOT DO ANYTHING! dont use attack/defend, no arrows, dont train, dont use new players, dont use players with low morale (thats something that you cant avoid and really makes no difference), dont use boosters, and dont play older players as often? Did I get all of that?

wow. talk about taking a mickey mouse online game too seriously. pretty soon I am going to break out the old handheld football game from the 70/80s, yes the one with the red lines that represent players and go left to right to left etc. that had rules. that had more reality than this game. and THAT is what makes this game a travesty.

Rookie
    Aye lad why do u float round this forum like a bad smell ,offering nothin but bubbles ,never constructive ,if its all rubbish why are u spendin time on ere i,m just trying to offer the kid a bit of advice from what i do ,I didn,t ask you for nothin ,so wind your neck in........

Apprentice
    Also 4 injury in 2 match, i think they change something in game -.-"

Try 4 injuries in 1 match.

Apprentice
    maybe new way of make money

make people buy health booster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast