Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Is this game dying?

The big problem is that the game was exactly the same during the last year... only we had the change of friendlies system, but....
    Asking to support about the suggestions and more the problem is that there's no more "physical capacity" to upgrade this game....
    ?.

Rookie
    They will milk this golden goose until its dead ,then they will make up a story to shut it down ,I play another footy sim called run football ,I played it long before top eleven, I use to play both but last week when I tried to log in ,all i got was a message saying"the data had been corrupted" they said they sent the discs to a recovery firm but today the message says game over ,this is how easy it is for developers to drop a game ,so all us people who spend our time and money on this game ,once its no longer worth it to Nordeus ,they will move on ,just wanted to share what happened to my other game,at one point that was the most popular footie sim on app store ,lets hope a customer friendly developer ,starts a new real time ,in -depth footie sim ,we can all enjoy .,good luck everyone.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Considering the intence interest of many forum members regarding varius game aspects, i would say the opposite is happening.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I think, looking at Nordeus financial and game player stats figures, that it doesn't really matter about players past level 10 or so.
    They realise people quit after around a year and so they are concentrating on new players all the time, which they seem to be doing quite successfully, with the South American and Asian market in the last few months being particularly lucrative. In fact, very successful.
    This is how it'll go, the game probably has around another 24 months of high growth rate (plenty more million $$$ yet) then they'll move on and develop another money spinner.
    Most accurate reply.

Also you should pay attention to some extra details.

If you knew what type of country is the Republic of Macedonia, you would think why someone would open an office in Skopje.

Just add.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12