Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The skill points scheme busted.

The skill points scheme busted.

So, a couple days ago I invested and bought the most expensive player ever (circa 50M for an almost 6 star player, level 11)

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post217426

I had saved some green packs and I was eager to try this power training thing some people have been talking about.

BUT, I knew something was wrong from the beginning because he would not train as expected (never made over 100 points per practice match on the hard level).

Nevertheless I kept going. HOWEVER to my surprise his training capacity went lower and lower and, as of now, he is 77 but he trains almost half of what he used to...

Nordeus, which seems uncaring and slipshod most of the times, apparently not paying attention to the small details we ask to correct, has undergone the hassle of coding a cruel limitation, to STOP YOU from using the green packs for power training.

Abridging, when a player comes close to 6 stars, a filter kicks in, and the closer you get to 7, the slower he'll become even if he's the best of the youngest.

This, folks, is the nec plus ultra, and I couldn't imagine. It's so devilish that it gives you a good image of how deep have they gone into details and how nothing is random in this game.
    Last edited by Celtic; 02-28-2014 at 06:59 AM.

This season i got a 18 years old from academy price 19M 2SP to 4th star, His training were 50/95/140 average, after reaching the 5th star he decresed to 35/70/110, that should only happen in the 6th star.
    Celtic likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    Yes, it has been established before and by others that players train and accumulate skill points at a slower pass as they obtain more stars.
    Celtic likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

What was his marketvalue vs wage ratio? I'll guestimate a pretty high wage compared to his marketvalue. I also found trainings to become less effective after repeated usage. When I increase time between traingsessions their traingspeed improves.

Apprentice
    when i buy young player few week ago, he train +160 or more per match and gone 6 star very fast. he stop getting much +training later. then new season begin and he lose 1 star, but begin to train more +points again.

hope u understand what i mean
    Celtic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    What was his marketvalue vs wage ratio? I'll guestimate a pretty high wage compared to his marketvalue. I also found trainings to become less effective after repeated usage. When I increase time between traingsessions their traingspeed improves.
    47M : 1,92M
    Over 24, then.

Nothing to do with time between sessions, buddy, in the beginning I spent hours building his power, he was steady, when he reached 6 stars he progressively became a cheap trainer.

It is a scheme they came up to limit your gameplay.

They want you to buy skill points through the "Personal Trainer", 8 tokens a point (lol) or to get "Scouts".

You see, when Pele, Cruijff, Maradona, Ronaldo were building their path to glory they had to buy tokens, lest their capacities would soon go into decline and they would have to wait the season to finish, decrease in quality and respawn into good trainers again.

I bet Ronaldo is paying tokens right now to keep up to expectations.

It's a matter of time until 1. they give us a lecture that in real life players etc etc... 2. a problem user will troll so they can close the thread and ban people again or 3. they may finally admit that this is not a game where your skill has the final word.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

So basically power training is has been nerfed and its more expensive to conduct than it previously was?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ok, so, maybe the good strategy to obtain the 100% of the player programming, will be, as I do, train the defense skills, to 6*,, atack skills 6*, and speed, resistance... to 10* as I did with Overmars, that yesterday had his 1st 100 in one skill and too, just yesterday won the 7 star of quality promide.
    Maybe this will be the mode to take advantadge... for me worked, and works... too I will comprove what happen now with Overmars and my younger Zumalakarregui.... to see how they train with 7*Q.

I agree with everything you wrote Celtic. But I would not expect that player to gain 100+ in a practice match. Therefore I think you need at least a wage to MV ratio of 30. One of the few things that are consistent in my game so far.

Oh, and credit where it's due, for mentioning pele and cruyff in your worlds greatest.
    Celtic likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    So basically power training is has been nerfed and its more expensive to conduct than it previously was?
    Doesn't seem so from here, I think this was his first real dive into serious PTing. The rate at which my guys slow is pretty much the same as it ever has been.
    Maxtax likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast