Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 50 tokens up for grabs guy's !!!!!

Pro
    Hey Mo where is your entry??
    I must say, I really had fun doing my commentary. We had a drizzly weekend, still raining and expected for the entire week. Had the cricket commentary going the entire weekend SA vs Aus. Not too good for SA. I took the players names to be Croatians (can someone confirm this???) and ran with that. I started with a site in Norway ( can you see the telltale sign), but just did not fit in with the players names, so I changed locations. Being from Southern Africa, the Med/Adriatic Seas is a long way off, as is the traditions and culture of the people of Croatia.

its #5 dizzee

ah well, next time round ill super size my entry. expect a full commentary, some pics to go along with it, and terrible humour ;P
    of course we cant forget about the blue elephant

pst khris, a little help please? cant find my blue elephant. forgot which thread i posted that in
    DiZZee likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Pro
    and here I thought Ramesh Powar as the blue elephant... anyone recall this guy. Okay maybe slightly bigger... blue mammoth

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    and here I thought Ramesh Powar as the blue elephant... anyone recall this guy. Okay maybe slightly bigger... blue mammoth
    Lol that spinner right....ya i remember he was SOOO fat but thats fine for a spin bowler lol but he was funny, played a few series only, disappeared after that
    DiZZee likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    ..... disappeared after that
    as in lost weight, I bet.

There was an even fatter Indian playing cricket for Canada, don't know his name. Funny to see him run between the stumps. He made Runatunga look anorexic and Inzi look like a bodybuilder

as in lost weight, I bet.

There was an even fatter Indian playing cricket for Canada, don't know his name. Funny to see him run between the stumps. He made Runatunga look anorexic and Inzi look like a bodybuilder
    Lol.... Got to see him

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Sanjayan Thuraisingam, was from Lanka and played for Canada in 2003 World Cup. Big Guy
    The actual blue elle is from Bermuda, Irving Romaine. He actually captained them.50 tokens up for grabs guy's !!!!!-73214.jpg

Sanjayan Thuraisingam, was from Lanka and played for Canada in 2003 World Cup. Big Guy
    The actual blue elle is from Bermuda, Irving Romaine. He actually captained them.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73214.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	20302
    Bloody hell!!!!!!!! Seriously that guy used to play???? Seriously???? Man i wonder how this guy even runs.... Well, thats the beautynof sport.... Dedication. #respect

Tell us ur opinion-

Hey sorry to hijack the thread all of u but is the limit for the PM inbox increased now????? I see we can store 200 in total...

Tell us ur opinion-

Pro
    Beefy, Tubby, Merv Hughes, Fat Gutt Gatting, ... these were not Swann Lake contenders, also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12