Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Not the last round
    I am on a server with many Vietnamese players, this ^^^ is why I bid when it's 3 am it Viet Nam!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you should receive a percentage of tokens with each sale, otherwise you always lose money on players you sell due to the amount of tokens spent to obtain the player in the first place. Also I think if you lose an auction you should (after say 10 minutes) get half of what you spent back as you lost. Or maybe be able to see how many tokens your opponent has to see if its even worth battling with them.

I went to level 54 with someone and the price was 15 mill and with 12 seconds to go in round 55 the bid just ended and i was informed i lost the auction. Was not happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am on a server with many Vietnamese players, this ^^^ is why I bid when it's 3 am it Viet Nam!!
    The post from QuocBao is abt an Vnese player selling a player up to 150+ rounds :P Anw, I do agree with you that Vnese bid very aggressively
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    The post from QuocBao is abt an Vnese player selling a player up to 150+ rounds :P Anw, I do agree with you that Vnese bid very aggressively
    Vietnamese always goes for pride
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Not the last round
    153!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that not a world record?????? Amazing, seriously. It must have gone on for an hour after the initial round!!!!!!!! These people r crazy. They could have bought 3 g!dd@mn scouts for this many tokens, as u say, they might have saved a few after buying 3 scouts as it didn't get over here. And the total cost for 3 scouts at level 8 would have been 50 million or something,one tenth the cost they have gone to. Crazy. Imagine the anger and frustration of the guy who lost.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-28-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    153!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that not a world record?????? Amazing, seriously. It must have gone on for an hour after the initial round!!!!!!!! These people r crazy. They could have bought 3 g!dd@mn scouts for this many tokens, as u say, they might have saved a few after buying 3 scouts as it didn't get over here. And the total cost for 3 scouts at level 8 would have been 50 million or something,one tenth the cost they have gone to. Crazy. Imagine the anger and frustration of the guy who lost.
    And at this round the price increases by 5 million every bid!!!! Lols 2 bids and that's out of my budget!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-28-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

and somewhere in the world a littledude cries wishing to put in a bid higher than 5 tokens
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    and somewhere in the world a littledude cries wishing to put in a bid higher than 5 tokens
    Same with Saransh Vatsa.

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    153!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that not a world record?????? Amazing, seriously. It must have gone on for an hour after the initial round!!!!!!!! These people r crazy. They could have bought 3 goddamn scouts for thos many tokens, as u say, they might have saved a few after buying 3 scouts as it didn't get over here. And the totalcostfor 3 scouts at level 8 would have been 50 million or something,one tenth the cost they have gone to. Crazy. Imagine the anger and frustration of the guy who lost.
    World record is about 800 rounds i think.

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    World record is about 800 rounds i think.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 800 rounds. That would have taken the player to about 5000 times his value.... The seller must have got rich enough to need no money for the rest of his life on top eleven. There r seriously idiot people playing the game. 16 scouts could have been bought with those many tokens. Unbelievable limit of Idiotism, I bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast