Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Youth academy is pointless!!

Famous
    I don't buy tokens, get 35 a season from the game and a few extra from watchin vids and the occasional survey.
    My transfer market is impossible to buy young players with that few tokens.
    An 18yo 5* will go for anything up to 70 or 80 tokens, it's not worth even trying, so the Youth Academy is where it's at for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Everyone will say power train him...
    The thing is if you can power train a 5 star fast trainer form market then why power train a 4 star from youth academy...

You can even buy a 5 star from market at the start of the season...
    At least 300 greens/tokens to bring him to at least 5* + SA/position for next season and then the rest to bring him to 8*... I don't think so.

I know that my TM is useless... but I still know better.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

There's been ton of threads on the academy.. I think to be realistic, nordeus should give us the opportunity to choose to build and expand it or not.. As of now I only upgrade it when I need to for the rest of upgrades... Taking out the requirement to have a certain lvl in academy to continue building infirmaries and stadium ect and they ll be a lot less complain about it.. I've never had a players out of the academy I wanted, I don't buy lvl 2 and 3, I don't farm tokens or power train, leave me alone with that academy nordeus pls pls pls lol

And BRING BACK THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET!!!
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123