Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wtf goalkeeper injured??

Dreamer
    My goalkeeper also got injured for the first time in a game in 13 seasons. Very strange. Good thing I was winning and my second choice keeper was fully fit.

Banned
    In yesterday match my GOAL KEEPER died......

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    I just had a very interesting game - the GK of my opponent got injured in the 6th minute. He was not present and obviously also did not have a substitute set up for automatic change. Well, this looked good for me, but then one field-player was in charge of goalkeeping (automatically by the computer). So far so good, but suddenly the same player appeared as a striker who shot at my goal?!??

I think this is really strange and maybe a bug - if a field-player has to be used as GK he should not be able to be used as fieldplayer anymore... (I won this match, so I am not complaining, just wondering....)

Does anybody know the technical/logical background of this "bug"?
    Just because someone is playing in goal (whether a true goalie or replacement), doesn't mean he can't go upfield sometimes. Have you never seen a goalkeeper go up for corners or such in real life?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I saw a video of some low division match between i think two german clubs in which a keeper was sent off and penalty was awarded and an outfield player took the GK's place and saved that penalty!!!!! Man the crowd had gone crazy!!! I was like rofl on seeing the face of the guy who miseed the penalty.!!!!!! Felt sad for him too
    Europa League, actually

Mladen Petric, Croatian striker saves the day.

Or maybe you mistook it for this one in the Bundesliga, midfielder Rosenthal saves a penalty taken by Edin Dzheko!

Epic!

Rookie
    The goalkeeper is depend on the level of 'Handling' skills right?
    If your defender have a higher 'Handling' skills that your goalkeeper, might as well use your defender as a goalkeeper...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12