Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Confidence in your own players???

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Mine Grigory Bhyckov is first in all three in the league for 2 season consecutively - Goal scored , Most assist and Top Rated......

Single handedly he has made my team to the final of CUP this year...And has not got injured even once in 2 seasons...
    Is this the player that you broke the bank for????

I have confidence in some players, some players although supposedly should perform, I know will sink....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Is this the player that you broke the bank for????
    Yeah correct he along with a DC...And they both are superb...One always scores more than 1 goal and 1 assist per game and the other does not allows other team to score...These 2 are the backbone of my team for 2 seasons...

My team have exceeded my expectations. Volcanic Heat F.C. Due to the strenght of the teams playing in the cup competition, my target was to get to the semifinals which I did before being eliminated by Kick Ass Of F.C. I'm on course to win a second successive leaque title and a first ever champions league title.
    I'm in level 2. Eliminated 3 level 3 teams, 2 level 4 teams and 1 level 5 team in the cup competition.
    The first leg of the semis cost me the match because I forgot the match time.

#Volcanicheat
    Last edited by Volcanic Heat; 03-05-2014 at 08:41 AM.
    #Volcanicheat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12