Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout list players - Performance

Scout list players - Performance

Hey guys,

I have a problem with one of my players. I bought this MC on the scout list, and I thought he would be a wise and safe investment, but actually it is not.

Scout list players - Performance-player-stats-2.pngScout list players - Performance-player-stats.png

This player provides with bad performance on a regular basis, and I am clueless about what could explain such bad performance.
    First I thought that the explanation was that he was a left foot player, so I tried to make him play on the left side of the field (but still as a MC), but nothing changed. Then, I realized that I was usually using another MC who has the “Play maker” ability. Therefore I thought that his talent was kind of “hampered” by the leadership of my other MC. But even when combined with another regular MC, there is no difference.

I thought of selling this player, but to be honest he cost me 50 tokens, so I am a bit hesitant about this… By comparison, I bought two other players on the scout list, one of them has just an incredible and very regular performance, and the other one is very good as well. Therefore, I definitely not understand what is not working with this one !!

Does anyone have been in the same situation, and possibly could give a hint about what could explain such bad performance?

Thx guys, bye bye.
    Last edited by locosr; 03-04-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Famous
    Just bad luck. Left foot/right foot, who he plays beside, they mean nothing, you just got a dud scout.
    See how he gets on next season as each year form seems to 'reset' itself. If he's still as bad then sell i'd say.

Banned
    My advice always PREFER NORDEUS generated over SCOUT...They are such fast trainers that hey will become WORLD CLASS with a little of investment...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    My advice always PREFER NORDEUS generated over SCOUT...They are such fast trainers that hey will become WORLD CLASS with a little of investment...
    How or where do you find these? I always hear about them, but I think I never saw one.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    How or where do you find these? I always hear about them, but I think I never saw one.
    If you are on old market then you can find them on the first day on new season plus every day after the daily reset...They will be very expensive and will have weird team names...
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by locosr View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a problem with one of my players. I bought this MC on the scout list, and I thought he would be a wise and safe investment, but actually it is not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player stats 2.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	20345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Player stats.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	20346

This player provides with bad performance on a regular basis, and I am clueless about what could explain such bad performance.
    First I thought that the explanation was that he was a left foot player, so I tried to make him play on the left side of the field (but still as a MC), but nothing changed. Then, I realized that I was usually using another MC who has the “Play maker” ability. Therefore I thought that his talent was kind of “hampered” by the leadership of my other MC. But even when combined with another regular MC, there is no difference.

I thought of selling this player, but to be honest he cost me 50 tokens, so I am a bit hesitant about this… By comparison, I bought two other players on the scout list, one of them has just an incredible and very regular performance, and the other one is very good as well. Therefore, I definitely not understand what is not working with this one !!

Does anyone have been in the same situation, and possibly could give a hint about what could explain such bad performance?

Thx guys, bye bye.
    Have you tried changing his name and details ?????? worked for me with strikers but midfield stats are always very weird !!!!!!

Thx for the advice guys! Well, I will try to spot players sold by teams with "weird names" and see if it works better!

Are you serious when you say to change the name of the player? Does it make a sort of reset or something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by locosr View Post
    Thx for the advice guys! Well, I will try to spot players sold by teams with "weird names" and see if it works better!

Are you serious when you say to change the name of the player? Does it make a sort of reset or something like this?
    I had a striker who couldn't hit a barn door changed his name nationality etc !!! and he became a wonder kid !!! I have no evidence but it worked may just be coincidence ???? worth a try before selling him

Yep definitely, I spent 50 tokens for this guy, I can spend another one for changing the characteristics

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Dont give up on him yet! just because he is a scout does not mean he will perform good straight away, I have bought scouts that have been average at best the first season but come good the next season, I currently have a scout player ST I bought 3 seasons ago who is like that, pretty average in his debut season but at 29 years old he is currently the leading LG goal scorer this season! I find you get a good season followed by and average followed by a good season.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast