Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Scout list players - Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    My advice always PREFER NORDEUS generated over SCOUT...They are such fast trainers that hey will become WORLD CLASS with a little of investment...
    I guess my definition of a little investment is a bit different from yours, on 35T it wil be hard to get him to worldclass, but I agree with you. I always try to go for Nordgens or similar players, but there's duds in there too. I make an exception for ST and GK's though. When buying these players I prefer match stats. I want a GK that has had 2 MOM awards and ST who's running 1 on 1 for over 30 matches. I have more confidence in them to keep performing then a blank Nordgen.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    My experience with midfield players is that you always try and make sure they have more attacking points than defending and physical/ mental. I had a few attacking midfielders, so I decided to create a defensive beast, 2 full points more defensive than attacking and physical/ mental. But, he kept getting 4 and poor morale. I used him on both sides, in the middle, blue arrows and red arrows. No difference. This guy was a stinker. Once I have increased his attacking skills, he has consistently hit 7s with an eight or two.

Quote Originally Posted by locosr View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a problem with one of my players. I bought this MC on the scout list, and I thought he would be a wise and safe investment, but actually it is not.

Attachment 20345Attachment 20346

This player provides with bad performance on a regular basis, and I am clueless about what could explain such bad performance.
    First I thought that the explanation was that he was a left foot player, so I tried to make him play on the left side of the field (but still as a MC), but nothing changed. Then, I realized that I was usually using another MC who has the “Play maker” ability. Therefore I thought that his talent was kind of “hampered” by the leadership of my other MC. But even when combined with another regular MC, there is no difference.

I thought of selling this player, but to be honest he cost me 50 tokens, so I am a bit hesitant about this… By comparison, I bought two other players on the scout list, one of them has just an incredible and very regular performance, and the other one is very good as well. Therefore, I definitely not understand what is not working with this one !!

Does anyone have been in the same situation, and possibly could give a hint about what could explain such bad performance?

Thx guys, bye bye.
    Try playing a 3-man midfield and see wht kind of performance he gives
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

@Porker

Just calculated a few stats of my players. You can see at the top, in yellow, the one who is a disapointment. Unfortunately, I do not see any correlation between the attacking points, and the performance :/

Scout list players - Performance-players.png

@ Quambu

I did not play a lot of games with 3 MCs, but I had a look to the three last games when using 3 MCs, including my scout player, and the guy always had a grade between 4 and 5 :/

@ fugazi

I get your point, which seems actually logic. Having faith in statistics seems the good option. However, is it relevant when regarding to some people statements that assume that every year there is a sort of reset, and so that player's future performance cannot be guaranteed?

Thx again guys

Rookie
    I bought 4 scout players this season with varied results

2x CM 1 is great the other is poor
    1x DC Always gets an 8 and never injured
    1x St Scores for fun yet gets injured alot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I guess my definition of a little investment is a bit different from yours, on 35T it wil be hard to get him to worldclass, but I agree with you. I always try to go for Nordgens or similar players, but there's duds in there too. I make an exception for ST and GK's though. When buying these players I prefer match stats. I want a GK that has had 2 MOM awards and ST who's running 1 on 1 for over 30 matches. I have more confidence in them to keep performing then a blank Nordgen.
    They train so fast...I did it...without buying any green packs...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    They train so fast...I did it...without buying any green packs...
    Siddharth he said World Class not Scout, there is no way you bought a nordgen player and got him to World Class without feeding him green packs. I'm calling you out on that it's just not possible.....

When you get a good Scout player some are them are only a few points away from World Class

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Siddharth he said World Class not Scout, there is no way you bought a nordgen player and got him to World Class without feeding him green packs. I'm calling you out on that it's just not possible.....

When you get a good Scout player some are them are only a few points away from World Class
    I feeded him green packs...I am not denying that...Its just that I did not buy them...1 as daily gift, 2 for substitution in match, and packs generated from the stadium were enough...

I also played friendlies when ever there was a chance...That's why I always maintain a squad of 22...

This is what I said to fugazi
    My advice always PREFER NORDEUS generated over SCOUT...They are such fast trainers that hey will become WORLD CLASS with a little of investment...

What formation are you using?

My MCs regularly get 5/6 ratings.

Reason being, I play a 4-5-1V, with the passing focused down the flanks. Therefore my MC's don't get involved much in my attacks and get bad ratings, so I'm not to fussed.

Try a narrow diamond or a 4-3-3 with passing down the centre, and 90% of the time their ratings will increase.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

@ Sxrenity

It really depends, I have no favorite formation, I just adapt depending on the opponent. I noticed a slight improvement when playing with tactics that involve to go with the center, but nothing tremendous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast