Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fast trainer turning out to be a flop

Fast trainer turning out to be a flop

Dumb luck or just bad tactics?

I bought 2 very expensive fast trainers this season - I'm at level 6

ST, Age 20, Value $10.1M, Salary $230K, 5* (48)
    MR/AMR, Age 18, Value $8.3M, Salary $220K, 4* (43)

Both can train on average 120/70/30 (from memory)

However, both suck even in friendly matches...even tho they score/provide assists, the game rates them 5-6. Most of the time their names are not mentioned in the commentary. Think I got the bad end of the bargain, twice, with these purchases.

Thinking of continuing to train them and see how they perform next season.

Anyone experiencing something similar?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Sure, even more expensive than yours because I was level 5, spent my whole budget on this crap:
    Fast trainer turning out to be a flop-level-5-duck.jpg
    Best rating he had in the whole season was... 5! lol
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Banned
    They are not that expensive...
    At level 6 I bought 2 players - one 14.5 million and other 14.7 million...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    They are not that expensive...
    At level 6 I bought 2 players - one 14.5 million and other 14.7 million...
    Never encountered any youth worth > $11M in my server...

But they question is, did they flop?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Since they are not that much expensive, they are definitely not NORDEUS generated so chance are they can be a flop...

But persist with them for 9,10 matches and play them the whole match and do not change there positions and even after this they are not performing then yes they are flops...

One more if you play attacking then increase there attack more than there physical and defense...
    Eddy Milan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Since they are not that much expensive, they are definitely not NORDEUS generated so chance are they can be a flop...

But persist with them for 9,10 matches and play them the whole match and do not change there positions and even after this they are not performing then yes they are flops...

One more if you play attacking then increase there attack more than there physical and defense...
    So I take it yours weren't flops... since this is the third time I am asking...

Thanks for the tips...Im still being very patient with them...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What I have found is very much like Siddarth is suggesting, they come to you quite even in their attributes and it takes some playing and training to assign them points so that they work for your style of play. I pretty much only buy fast trainers on BvB, and sometimes they are awesome right out of the gate, (usually ST's) but mostly they need a little fiddling with before your get their best results.
    Eddy Milan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So from what you can Siddarth is suggesting, the best way is probably to have them attacking-heavy in attribute before balancing out the physical/defensive side of the player...I'll take that into consideration.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I tend to even them out and then start building their primary skills and physical up above that. I press whole pitch all the time though so I want them to be high on that column.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First of all, on my server Nordeus generates all kind of players, mostly 18-21, but I've seen older players as well, ranging from expensive to extremely expensive.

Perhaps the relationship to the overall Q of your team has any relevance. In my high end team with a 6* studded 1st squad my most expensive fast trainers, usually a few lvls weaker don't perform. My other 3* avg team on the same lvl has 3 expensive fast trainers as well. They are 5* playing in a 3* team and are flying, all of them. I've supplemented that team with bargain 3* fast trainers and they all perform as well. Perhaps to maximize your rewards with these players, you have to enable them to also be the best in their team, or at least not the weakest. In my high end team they were always catching up, while being by far the strongest in my other. They also play weaker competition btw, adding to that effect.

For ST and defenders the stats are perhaps a little flat out of the box, and I'll be tweaking that but as mentioned it takes time.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast