Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Super league!!!!

Rookie
    my idea was to make a league in which we all take up random teams and are not allowed to buy tokens. Sure maybe next season i find a guy with 40 average Q while mine is 25. I will probably lose thou this season i knocked 2 guys out of the cup with 30 and 29.5 average Q and i also beat up last season a guy that had 9 points more than me. To me in the game tactics are the most important. When my team will not be able to compete i will tank 1-2 seasons so i can up my quality as i do not want to buy any more players. Want to take this set of players till they retire as they are the majority young. I can not farm tokens as i have no posibility of doing that.
    I did not intend to brag and if i did that i apologize i was just trying to point out the fact that at this point the game has lost a bit of the it factor as nobody likes winning all the time. I started to play it for the challange.
    And on the other hand i do not think i have the patience to wait till level 7-8 to get some hard challanges. I will try the idea with frined invites maybe i get 3-4 strong teams and the league will be entertaining. Now it is not cause in 2 seasons i did not lost a game. And i let them play on their own in at least 20 games in all. Yet they somehow win. Maybe there's some bug with my team and i am not as good as i think and appear to be)

35T league... Anyone?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    35T league... Anyone?
    I want in...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    35T league... Anyone?
    I would but i've got 5 teams on the go already
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    I want in...
    Trouble is with being only 2 days until the new season, It's a bit late to set another forum league up for the new season since many would miss the start of the league.

Add me as a friend, I got a team of 36+ Q that is tanking at your lvl. Then add all the teams in my league of 35-40 avg. I wouldn't recommend it though, you will regret it.

Actually the game is pretty flexible with that. Just check out some leagues of other managers currently bidding on the market. I've had great luck this season with unfriending everybody before the draw and ended up in the best league I've been in. Still 4 contenders within 3 points with 2 matches to go. It'll probably be down to 3 teams on the last day with me playing one of them in the final match of the League. You can only hope for such seasons. I don't really care tbh whether I'll end 1st or 3rd at this stage, having won my 1st ever Cup so thats another checkbox ticked.

edit in: count me in for a 35T league
    satansboss likes this.

@whiterabbit nobody is accusing u of bragging. Just pointing out that challenges can be created. Even something like the self imposed transfer window can be a big challenge as you cant sell/buy players when current ones are off form/injured. The guy who is probably going to win my league opted out of the transfer window challenge and he made a handful of transfers throughout the season to tweak his team and eventually overtake me. But I'll finish 2nd/3rd with the knowledge that I actually did manage my players, injuries & form instead of wholesale changes when things dont go my way.

Good luck for the new season.

As other users have said, you'll get your 'challenge' as you increase in level.

Around level 4/5 I started to get seeded into Leagues and CL draws with teams that were of similar quality, and very active - the 'casual' players start to lose interest here.

Enjoy the 'easy' success while you can, it only gets harder from here!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Pro
    If the CL league games have abandoned small squads at level 7 and 8 , does this mean the level is tough or my quality is low or unmanaged teams are good enough to finish in the top 4?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    If the CL league games have abandoned small squads at level 7 and 8 , does this mean the level is tough or my quality is low or unmanaged teams are good enough to finish in the top 4?
    Yes, this is often the case. My "Wonderboys" project team had a retiring old 2*/3* players in the team and nothing else and today they confirmed promotion to Level 9 and sit in 5th in the league and if results go their way tomorrow, They can qualify for next seasons CL too.

FYI, They are on the July Fourth server as Level 8 can be different on different servrers and even more competitive on newer servers.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-07-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast