Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Super league!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    So today after winning the CL final again and being confident i can win the Cup final too i was thinking that i feel no challange anymore. I have won basically back to back treble in season 2 and 3. So i was wondering if we can make a super league with only CL and Cup winners or semi-finalists so we can test our managerial skills. I have the idea now i expect someone to help me put it in practice.
    This does not come out of arrogance or anything i just want to win against the best as i feel no joy in winning every single game.
    The league would be token buyers free basically just a league with what we got. Or we can make this for different levels too and recreate Nordeus system each season the ones that win this league move a league higher among CL and Cup winners and the ones that finish in bottom positions get kicked as i do not agree with encouraging mediocrity
    Hold on bro...Wait for some time till you advance to higher levels...
    And if you want fun then add high rated teams of your level to your friend list and enjoy the fun...
    Raykco likes this.

I've been coming second place in both league and champions league since level 5 now . Loosing to a better friend and a bit of share luck . 1,2,3 & 4 won the double . Cup games not me not that bothered

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123