Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stadium Capacity

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys can you stay focused on topic please? Go to OFF Topic and open a thread about American football, thank you: Off-topic
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    yea they put in under un-linkable league Major and Minor.
    Hope they would copy Euro system in turn of soccer.
    Which only decide to do sport after 15 or so , so that player can focus on sport and
    that would create the more agent job as well, Obama would Thanks me
    More American can become soccer star from 400 million talent pool.

Rookie
    Sorry for topic went sway,

Maximum stadium sizes and support (mine is L12: Small Arena]

Although this wiki page is old [see link below]
    Stadium - Top Eleven Official Wiki
    It has images for Top Eleven from the old version, but I'm assuming that the details still hold true.
    This wiki page is missing the upgrade details and costs for each upgrade.. and the higher you go the more you've got to splash out!

I've currently got a Level 12 stadium with a 133,000 gate and I get around 65-75,000 [half full] at present. Not upgrading for a good while yet either. I had to do this to get the full upgrades on Medical and Training "rewards" which is what I was after [impatient or what!] Everything else is now maxed out, apart from doing any further upgrades to the ground which will take nearly a season for each upgrade, if I've got it correct, plus a shed load of money. I'm keeping this for wages/transfers etc. Would love to stop getting those annoying reminders onscreen telling me to upgrade.
    Upgrading the current seating would take between 7-17 days and cost between £65-154m whereas upgrading the stadium would cost me 199m and get me from 133K up to 175K (way way more support than I'd get for a long long time) but I'd love to know what happens if/when you complete everything in-game. Do you still get them or not? lol

My stadium
    Stadium Capacity-punchee-park-stadium.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When you 'll finish the 260' K stadium, you 'll get the
    "never walk alone" achievement (playing a game in a full stadium, max lv).

Without spending extra T, you can have the complete stadium at lv 16-18.
    At that time, you also have the fans of the team, to sell the tickets (in the right price).
    After that, game over about this part.

the good thing is that you have some good money from the tickets (and from friendly games too)
    and you don't have Mourinho braking your @@, when you 're not building something
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123