Thread: Season 51

last season achievement

target : treble winner
    budget : unlimited

squad on the first day
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

6x 3x 4x

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    lol.... I saw the cup.... and I had a different sensation.... because I am level 12, and there are lots of teams level 14... but I had a feeling and is that with the 2 months of tanking I am better than 90% of these teams...
    lots of these teams have the same quality or less than me, so... today, I won for 0-2 against a level 14 team in round 1

(^-^) I feel like for 1st time I'm near what I call the place 129 of quality, so I have more options to win this cup.
    Wih place 129 Q. I want to say that the Shark Cup, have 128 teams, so if you are the 129, you will be the better of the 2nd cup of your server.

She have a 8* player (6* for her level) but my team is full of 9* of speed some near 10* so,
    Attachment 20679

Zumalakarregui MoTM
    Attachment 20680
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Port vale FC too won 0-3 against a level 3, we have level 2, and Vatsa scored the 1st goal of the season

Attachment 20681
    When I reach a level that I see too competitive, I will buy the most expensive 5-star Nordeus Gens and tank for 6 months So I can have a 10-star team )
    Last edited by HULIANO; 03-09-2014 at 10:46 PM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Crazy day, 300m then -800m now back to 300m+ ) I sold all my substitutions and players from my first team, now I need to search for others.
    Good luck bro
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

I'm hoping to get further in the cup than the damned preliminaries. Obviously a good league finish is important, and the Champions League would be a bonus. Had 60 tokens and $80 million, but just bought a new DR for 3 tokens and $20 mil, then lost 10 tokens failing to buy a new MC, so might save up until the scout list refreshes to see if there is anyone worth buying.
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

In what place are the list of PRIZES per level of the cup?

Banned
    Yippee !!!!!!!!! my first signing of the season...This was the youngest 5 star that I could manage......Thanks NORDEUS......

Season 51-untitled.jpg
    Sxrenity and Dman2pt like this.

Apprentice
    31, he probably play in wheelchair soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I'm hoping to get further in the cup than the damned preliminaries. Obviously a good league finish is important, and the Champions League would be a bonus. Had 60 tokens and $80 million, but just bought a new DR for 3 tokens and $20 mil, then lost 10 tokens failing to buy a new MC, so might save up until the scout list refreshes to see if there is anyone worth buying.
    Is your scout list really refreshed? Mine has been the same as the first day of every single season. On the day it is said to have new scout list, only one new player is added/replaced. So I guess that's still in the scope of the definition of "NEW."

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Is your scout list really refreshed? Mine has been the same as the first day of every single season. On the day it is said to have new scout list, only one new player is added/replaced. So I guess that's still in the scope of the definition of "NEW."
    The list refreshes on day 3, 4 and 9, then again at a later stage of the season.

Sometimes it just replaces one or two players, but the last refresh I had completely changed the list.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    The list refreshes on day 3, 4 and 9, then again at a later stage of the season.

Sometimes it just replaces one or two players, but the last refresh I had completely changed the list.
    Kk for me, it is "always" replacing one player unless someone buys a player off the list

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast