Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Yeah we did it!!
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Btw: That's the formation that has played most of the games this season. They will play nearly like this in the next season aswell cause we try to build up a good team with strong team cohesion.

Last edited by Mr. Marco; 04-01-2014 at 05:55 PM.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

July Fourth will play in the Cup Final

July Fourth 2-0 El Capo Petersen (14), Watson (69) MOTM: Watson. July Fourth win 4-1 on aggregate.

It wasn't the greatest of Semi-Final 2nd legs I've saw, but July Fourth neutralised El Capo's attacking threat, El Capo decided to field a team which saw some players on a yellow left out while July Fourth were at full strength and going about their business of reaching the final, El Capo started 4-1-3N-1-1 which was an unusual formation from them, While we started 4-1-4-1 and it worked to our advantage when we got the important breakthrough goal from Petersen, We switched to 3N-1-3N-2W-1 in the early stages of the 2nd half, Nikolov did have his chances in the second half and if he had taken both his chances we would of been back level in terms of the tie, But Watson made El Capo pay late on and increased our advantage and we were able to see it out from there.

We play Fontanellese who beat ОФН 3-2 on aggregate, winning the 2nd leg 2-0 after losing 1-2 in the first leg, We have a good record against Fontanellese but we must remember a Cup Final on the day can be a tough match regardless of who our opponents are, we must go into the match fully prepared to give ourselves the best chance of victory.

Tomorrow we have a chance of winning the league. A 7 point lead with much better GD will mean a win will be enough should Ottomans fail to win otherwise we would have to wait another day, In the Champions League tomorrow we must come from 1-2 behind away at LaFruta if we are going to reach that final as well and keep our treble hopes alive.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3rd place in cup, opponent first time lost in cup
    in league we are first time in this season on first place

friend...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good Cup run for Chester FC though, too bad you couldn't get by him, he will prolly win final.

My League the top three still in contention: Season 51-tabel.jpg We're all done with playing each other, but I have yet to play a guy I lost to this Season, so it won't be decided til last day.

And in CL, I face the (I used to say least favorite but that was until I met another Maple Leaf) dread 4 4 2. Season 51-12-cl-smei-1.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We have to wait to at least tomorrow to clinch the league title, Ottomans won their match today.
    Dman2pt likes this.

My 2nd leg in champions is in 50 minutes
    I am first in league with 7 points ahead and 30+ goal difference than the second
    Dman2pt likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

David FC celebrate 4th successive League Trophy.

Level 4 League wrapped up with 3 games to spare.
    A great team effort from a small squad of 18 has David FC on a club record unbeaten streak of 34 games.
    Also we have 4 of the top 5 league scorers, 3 of the top 5 league in assists & 3 of the top 5 rated players.
    Financially: ticket sales (having a full stadium of the largest size for the level maximum helps) have exceeded wages & we have made more than we spent on transfers.
    Next up CL semi home leg with a 1 goal advantage tomorrow.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

July Fourth close in on league title

We just played our league game this morning, (All these damn 10am Kick-Offs this season!!!) And we left it very late to beat ОФН 2-0, The first half saw both teams cancel each other out, But in the 2nd half ОФН missed a chance to take the lead and also very nearly held onto a draw, But Petersen's corners proved the difference as both Kusama and Harrison were able to header in from corners for our 2 goals.

We are now within 1 win of the league title or a Ottomans mistake and a win in any of our 3 remaining league games will see us claim the title.
    ppturano, Dman2pt and JohnnyBravo like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Playing the second leg of the CL semi today, its very tightly poised, 1-1 with us down on away goal so im going to field my best team as we play the cup game first!, we are 9 points clear in the league so 4 points from 4 games will bring the title back home again!. I really want the double though as I have never won a cup yet and this is the first time ive taken any seriously.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast