Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Mine:

Haha great!! Congrats
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

After 4 seasons of glory the season 5 was the better with my first treble
    Brian Dang, khris, Dman2pt and 1 others like this.

Saison : 8

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Finished of on a high with a 2.0 win away, champions for the 7th year running but this year was special as we added the champions league cup aswell!
    Season 51-untitled.jpgSeason 51-untitled1.jpgSeason 51-untitled2.jpg

Leading goal scorer and best rated player for the season, what a debut Messi made! and even his strike partner Ronaldo did a great job as well!.
    Scored 100 league goals! yeah baby!!!
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-05-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Brian Dang, gazza, Dman2pt and 2 others like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Finished of on a high with a 2.0 win away, champions for the 7th year running but this year was special as we added the champions league cup aswell!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	21855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	21856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	21857

Leading goal scorer and best rated player for the season, what a debut Messi made! and even his strike partner Ronaldo did a great job as well!.
    Conggrats, my bro...
    Skidz likes this.

Final League Table

Yes, 6 points was the final winning margin in the end, credit for OTTOMANS for pushing us all the way this season and caused us to make some mistakes in the 2nd half of the league season, However we were quite comfortable winners.

End of season review to follow shortly.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I came into today simply needing a Draw to sneak into 7th place and survive a difficult league. Instead, I got another example of what a lousy season it's been. A handball in the box by Yaya Sanogo led to an early deficit, then he got a 2nd yellow to start the 2nd half with us down 2-nil. Then the injuries started, with my goalkeeper and right winger going down in a 15 minute span.

I'm very happy this season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by HazmatCorntail View Post
    I came into today simply needing a Draw to sneak into 7th place and survive a difficult league. Instead, I got another example of what a lousy season it's been. A handball in the box by Yaya Sanogo led to an early deficit, then he got a 2nd yellow to start the 2nd half with us down 2-nil. Then the injuries started, with my goalkeeper and right winger going down in a 15 minute span.

I'm very happy this season is over.
    You do know that missing out on 7th is actually a good thing in this game?
    khris and Dman2pt like this.

Won the league(unbeaten) and the Champions League.
    As an added bonus i managed NOT to swap my shiny new stadium for a couple of fields,a garden shed and half a dozen portaloos.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You do know that missing out on 7th is actually a good thing in this game?
    Yeah, I know, it's more about the way some of my players performed in doing so. It wasn't so much the end as the means.

Well Folks it's that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 51, My Season 29, My Level 28)

League
    Final Position: 1st Played 26 Won 22 Drawn 1 Lost 3 GF 96 GA 21 GD +75 PTS 67
    July Fourth were drawn in a different league to El Capo this season after the server hold that kept us back in Level 28 for another season, We were paired up with OTTOMANS 1453 this season who pushed us to the 2nd last game and we were able to claim the title with ease, We did lose against TeamSystem COBRA, galatasary and INCORRUPT in the 2nd half of the season and our draw was against Bonn United.

Champions League
    Final Position: Winner Played 13 Won 10 Drawn 1 Lost 2 GF 39 GA 9 GD +30
    July Fourth easily qualified from the group despite suffering a shock defeat against BVB Dortmund RG, Then we made easy work getting past DEVIL MAY CRY before 2 tough encounters against OTTOMANS and then LaFruta in which we recovered from a 1st leg defeat to reach the final and then went onto claim the trophy with a 5-0 win over Bjk 1903.

Cup
    Final Position: Winner Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 33 GA 11 GD +22
    July Fourth enjoyed good wins home and away over Kocaspor, Pogon Barwice and LaFruta before losing 3-1 away at OTTOMANS, but we won the 2nd leg 2-0 to advance on away goals, Then a 2-2 draw away at fc vicsa before finishing the job off with a 2-0 win at home, Then came El Capo in the Semi-Final, We edged out a 2-1 away win before seeing off the tie with a 2-0 win at home, Then we faced Fontanellese in the final, They justified their place in the cup final playing very well but were not able to stop us winning 2-0.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 52 Won 43 Draw 3 Lost 6 GF 168 GA 41 GD +127
    July Fourth lost 6 games which is if I believe correctly the equal highest number of losses for us in a season in our history, Yet we won the treble.

Appearances
    47 - Yossi Benayoun
    46 - Chano Petersen, Stacey Papaleo
    45 - Ryogo Kusama
    42 - Frankie Harrison
    41 - Ivor Hardy, Twenty Regal
    40 - Fuad Martin, Sandy Beech
    39 - Angel Miku-Zidane
    38 - James Lamb, Danny Watson
    32 - Miku

Goals
    40 - Stacey Papaleo
    21 - Chano Petersen, Yossi Benayoun
    20 - Ryogo Kusama
    13 - Fuad Martin
    10 - Angel Miku-Zidane, Danny Watson
    8 - Miku

Assists
    41 - Chano Petersen *NEW CLUB RECORD*
    17 - Stacey Papaleo
    9 - Ryogo Kusama
    7 - Yossi Benayoun
    6 - Danny Watson

Man Of The Match
    15 - Stacey Papaleo
    9 - Chano Petersen
    4 - Yossi Benayoun
    3 - Ivor Hardy

Performance Of The Season
    LaFruta 1-4 July Fourth (Champions League Semi-Final, 2nd leg)
    Coming into the game from 1-2 down after losing the first leg at home, July Fourth were faced with a tough trip away at LaFruta who have been playing very well this season after they beat El Capo in the Quarter-Final, July Fourth played a great game and turned the tie around scoring 2 goals in each half to make the final.

Disappointment Of The Season
    3 Defeats in the league, 6 in Total. (All 3 competitions)
    We unusually lost a lot of matches by our high standards this season, But at least we lost them in the right places and recovered from 2 difficult situations in the Cup and CL this season.

Young Player of The Season
    Luke Warmwater wins the award by DEFAULT!!! He is the only current U21 player in the squad.

July Fourth Players Review and Player Of The Season
    The squad worked very hard in all 3 competitions to deliver a successful treble winning campaign, However Yossi Benayoun was a little disappointing this season compared to his other previous seasons at the club.

3RD... IVOR HARDY
    Hardy was our best choice of the defenders this season from our current back 4, He was always winning the important tackles in the big games and this got him a huge mention in the running for POTS

2ND... STACEY PAPALEO
    Stacey Papaleo was back to best form during this season and managed to hit the 40 goal mark for the 2nd time in 3 seasons paying back the dividends for training back to 9* at this stage in his career. Papaleo recieved 15 MOTM's this season which is the highest since Alex Zidane's record of 19 set back in L13/S13.

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

Chano Petersen

You have to take your hat off to Chano Petersen, We haven't seen the best of him for 3-4 seasons but this season he has came right back and he went onto beat his club record of assists in a season by any 1 player by making 41 assists in compared to 39 that season. Petersen was also no stranger to scoring goals too, He finished joint 2nd July Fourth top scorer (Alongside Benayoun) on 21 goals this season. He was the driving force for winning the treble on this occasion.

Off The Pitch Performance

We made a loss of 118M this season, Possibly because we paid out more on wages on players this season than last and also played far less friendlies at the start of the season.

Board Meeting

No more major token investments will take place for the forseeable future. However we have farmed 600 tokens this season using various methods.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-05-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast