Thread: Look like nordeus want to expand game :o

Apprentice

Look like nordeus want to expand game :o

Texture artist | Nordeus

They hiring alot of ppl who know how to program / 3d / UI / etc.

Would be awesome if they build animation like in football managers on computer, or maybe even interaktiv.

What u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Texture artist | Nordeus

They hiring alot of ppl who know how to program / 3d / UI / etc.

Would be awesome if they build animation like in football managers on computer, or maybe even interaktiv.

What u think?
    I hope that is the case!

They could be working on other games though, such as other sports manager games, but here's hoping!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Apprentice
    For my experience a good company always concentrate on game which give most money. so i think they expand T11. sorry bad english, hope u understand

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    There was talk a long time ago of watching the match i doubt that'll happen that job is probably for other games they've got coming out. If a company like Nordeus keeps all there eggs in the Top11 basket its too fragile a future.

You've only got to look at King Games the owners of Candy Crush they're trying to expand there games portfolio
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Apprentice
    They stupid if they dont concentrate on they biggest money making machine. i hope they expand 8)

nope. be sure is another game, I've seen Nordeus searching for more people to work, so, don't belive.

Apprentice
    evidence?

Sorry to pop bubble but they are hiring without announcing what that game will be.

Could be anything new, doesnt have to be manager and afaic they would be fools (which obviously they are not) if they concentrate on whats already selling when they can expand in other gaming fields.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    No bubble here, just asking for evidence

they have chance to make best manager game, i dont think they going to **** this up