Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?

Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?

Hello,

I've just finished my 3rd season (actually second season since I joined at the end of season 1). It al goes okay so far:
    Season 1: 3rd competition
    Season 2: 4e competition, 1/8 finals CL, runner up cup
    Season 3: runner up competiton and cup, 1/4 finals CL
    (runner up trophee competition not visible yet in screenshot)

BUT the weird thing is under cup history i find this: season 3, niveau 6, second place. While CL says Season 3 niveau 3 and competition isn't visible yet. My question is, how can it be that I was in niveau 6 at cup and 3 at CL?

I can understand that if I was way better than my opponents at the cup, but actually I struggled a little. I think if I go at a higher niveau this season, I don't have much chance to win something

Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?-season3.jpg

You were put into a level 6 cup because your team was an extremely high quality for your level.

I assume you are a token buyer?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    You were put into a level 6 cup because your team was an extremely high quality for your level.

I assume you are a token buyer?
    I was also in a level 6 cup with one of my teams and i did not buy any tokens. Managed only to get to the semis.
    changes likes this.

Tokens or not, you probably had a team primarily of 5/6 star players yes?

Cup is seeded by quality, hence you'll probably play level 6 cup teams with an average quality of 3 stars at their level, but they'll be seen as similar in quality to you.

The downfall is that they have access to better players, so a scout at their level would be a 9* player to you.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-08-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    changes likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

That seems to make sense! But still, in the competition I play against teams with usually somewhat lower quality and two guys with a higher quality. So does that mean I'm in a higher competion than other players who play in level 3, so the other competitions are level 3 too but their quality is let say 15-20 or so while my level 3 competion is avarage 25? I don't know if I explain well, but I mean: Are there whitin niveau 3 sub niveau 3's?

PS. I bought 2x 26 token via sms, and I did A LOT of surveys.

edit: Thanks for your awnsers!

edit 2:
    And can you tell me why cup is niveau 6 but CL still normal niveau? It seems weird too because on lower level CL I didn't do very good, while cup niveau 6 is going great? It makes more sense to me if it was the other way around...
    Last edited by changes; 03-08-2014 at 08:59 PM.

In the CL you will only find clubs at your managerlvl, opponents can vary as much as in your league, they can be 2-5 star teams. Obviously, as it's a format for the best 4 teams of the previous seasons league. A Cup's roster is purelu based on avg quality. As a result, with a high Q team, you´ll have a dificult Cup lvl, as a low Q team you´ll have an easier one, but will stand less chances of winning the CL.
    changes likes this.

Apprentice
    Same problem, i only lv3 and other teams lv 5-6 -.-"""""
    changes likes this.

I've won a treble with my second team and I've never bought tokens.

I love when token buyers get some backfire of taking the fun out of the game.

Apprentice
    What childish answer, pls grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    What childish answer, pls grow up.
    In life you have to learn how to deal with other peoples' opinion while avoiding to make poor personal remarks. That's what tells a childish person from a grown up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast