Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    In life you have to learn how to deal with other peoples' opinion while avoiding to make poor personal remarks. That's what tells a childish person from a grown up.
    Token buyer keep game alive. its not always fun to deal with token buyer but they fund your free game.

Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?-cupim.gif

i follow guide when i start this game, bought 18yo player and train them to 5-6 and even 7 star, all with 50 token (bought) and 60-70 token from commercial / ads. because im good manager, i now need to deal with lv 4,5,6? that not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Token buyer keep game alive. its not always fun to deal with token buyer but they fund your free game.
    That's a myth. Sponsors can fund the game beyond needs. Tokens are only about extra profit and a cause for conflicts and grudges among users. As I said I made a Treble with 0€ and 0 ads.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CupiM.gif 
Views:	1 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	20660
    That's a fail. Animated GIF's are turned off in this board.

i follow guide when i start this game, bought 18yo player and train them to 5-6 and even 7 star,
    Yes, I remember, I was very helpful and nice telling you that there's no Power Training button and teaching you what was it and how to do it. To each is own.

all with 50 token (bought) and 60-70 token from commercial / ads. because im good manager, i now need to deal with lv 4,5,6? that not cool.
    You've just started playing and you are a good manager already? I'm on Level 12, I've won some stuff and I do NOT think I'm a good manager. I'm just average. But congratulations for being a good manager.

Season 3, niveau 6, how can this be?-putin.jpg

P.S.: I've a feeling you hail from Brazil, am I right?
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-09-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Apprentice
    That's a myth. Sponsors can fund the game beyond needs. Tokens are only about extra profit and a cause for conflicts and grudges among users. As I said I made a Treble with 0€ and 0 ads.
    Sponsors need ads in game. T11 ad-free, is nice isnt it? No company sponsor a game for free In this case, token buyer fund your game. is nice you won treble without paying, but it unfair i put in cup with manager double my lvl.

Yes, I remember, I was very helpful and nice telling you that there's no Power Training button and teaching you what was it and how to do it
    It was nice, but i know how to train youth player i asked for the training window from video, but nordeus removed, it seems.

P.S.: I've a feeling you hail from Brazil, am I right?
    because my english suck? nope i from spain, now live in germany. learn 3 language in few years is hard

Sponsors need ads in game. T11 ad-free, is nice isnt it? No company sponsor a game for free In this case, token buyer fund your game. is nice you won treble without paying, but it unfair i put in cup with manager double my lvl.
    If token buyers had no penalty, playing this game for free would be pointless.

It was nice, but i know how to train youth player i asked for the training window from video, but nordeus removed, it seems.
    And I didn't even charge you tokens, how cool is that? ;-)

because my english suck? nope i from spain, now live in germany. learn 3 language in few years is hard
    Nope, because I've only seen your name in Brazil. ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12