Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Injury Player

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    How does stadia capacity,lighting,shoppe, red/ green booster facility,academy, scoreboard,parking, help reduce injuries. I bought the weed assist ( grass) from season 1. I understand all of the above is required to move on in the upgrade process.

The use if red and green boosters negates the squad rotation, except for red cards , or am I wrong?

I have also seen players with high phy/ment attributes with poor match ratings OR get injured. I cannot tell that the injuries are any different from the norm. The norm seems to be that your best players get injured before a very crucial match or they recover, if allowed to recover without aid, before a big match.

I used a lot a red boosters at the end of last season ( over 45), for the first time, healing my best. This season, I already have injuries, to the same players.

The only direction I am leading to at this stage is...you have to spend, in players or on recovery, in order to field the top 11. I hope I am totally wrong, as I am at level 9 only.

It helps because it tells you that
    when you select to build something!.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by epvpjkmd View Post
    Here comes the nordeus - buy tokens or suffer with ****load of injured players.

2 18 years old players, 90-100% condition, max morals - first match, both got injuries.

It is very obvious - if you are an active player, you will get a lot of injuries - you'll have to buy tokens to fix it or wait till they heal themselves and lose all the matches.
    Can't back you up there. I am very active atm. Powertraining and stuff and I haven't gotten one injured player so far.
    Sure I got some last season and at the end I had like 4-5 injured players at the same time, but well, S#%$ happens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Rookie
    I just training them. But only training those "who didn't not went to the match", and I will training them in Practice Match.

Others (did go for the match) will not training.

And I not that Stupid to buy treatments pack, because one pack of 5x treatments is 6 token. I will not that stupid to buy it!
    Because, if you have one player is 12 day out of the match and other player still have injury. So how many I need to buy them

I have a theory...

The players that you put arrows on get injured more often than others, possibly because they exert much more effort in matches i.e they run up & down more than other players without arrows.

I have noticed that for my team, my defenders rarely, and I mean very rarely gets injured. I don't play arrows on them. And when they do get injured it is normally during training.

Both my AMR & AML gets injured almost twice a season because I frequently use arrows on them.

This is not concrete but it is just a theory. I believe you shd prepare yourself for more injuries when u have more players with arrows on.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    I just training them. But only training those "who didn't not went to the match", and I will training them in Practice Match.

Others (did go for the match) will not training.

And I not that Stupid to buy treatments pack, because one pack of 5x treatments is 6 token. I will not that stupid to buy it!
    Because, if you have one player is 12 day out of the match and other player still have injury. So how many I need to buy them
    It's not stupid to buy medic packs, if you have sufficient tokens. I selectively buy medic packs for my talisman, the star player, one that I can't afford to not have starting the match. Other players I just let them ride out their injuries.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12