Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Injury Player

Rookie

Exclamation Injury Player

Hi all

Three Cup match have started and two League match have been played, on the second Cup match I have 2 injury player and today League match I get 1 injury.

Last season I already have injury player, so now 4 player have been injury.

Injury Player-capture.jpg

I know treatment can solving the problem, but I don't have that much treatment.
    Can anyone can help?

In this time of the season i also have always, 3 to 5 players injured, the engine is so predictable, the first to get injured is always a MC, the second a MC or ST, its the same thing all seasons.

You are a high level manager, so you know how to play the game, i think the only thing you can do is not waisting red packs, healing injurys under 6 days, that is what i do and in 9 seasons in my main team i have 250 reds, in all the others at least 100.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In this time of the season i also have always, 3 to 5 players injured, the engine is so predictable, the first to get injured is always a MC, the second a MC or ST, its the same thing all seasons.

You are a high level manager, so you know how to play the game, i think the only thing you can do is not waisting red packs, healing injurys under 6 days, that is what i do and in 9 seasons in my main team i have 250 reds, in all the others at least 100.
    I know I'm high level manager but last few season is not like that and last season just start like that "getting more injury player"
    Past time it just like one season have one or two were injury player
    But now .......
    I think the Update is making trouble

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You may need to reduce the amount of training? also you need to use your subs regulary and swap the around position to position so your giving all your team rest time!, this also applies to having cover in every position so in effect you have 2 teams!. Now by replacing one player now and again you are reducing the amount if injuries!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are your facilities all complete?

Good advice on here. Yeah maybe you need to rotate your guys. I also have my physical/mental attributes higher to try and help.. it seems to, I don't get so many injury.
    Raykco and Ryanwong like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You may need to reduce the amount of training? also you need to use your subs regulary and swap the around position to position so your giving all your team rest time!, this also applies to having cover in every position so in effect you have 2 teams!. Now by replacing one player now and again you are reducing the amount if injuries!.
    Thanks

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

Good advice on here. Yeah maybe you need to rotate your guys. I also have my physical/mental attributes higher to try and help.. it seems to, I don't get so many injury.
    Yeah My facilities is completed
    Anyway thanks for the advice

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

How does stadia capacity,lighting,shoppe, red/ green booster facility,academy, scoreboard,parking, help reduce injuries. I bought the weed assist ( grass) from season 1. I understand all of the above is required to move on in the upgrade process.

The use if red and green boosters negates the squad rotation, except for red cards , or am I wrong?

I have also seen players with high phy/ment attributes with poor match ratings OR get injured. I cannot tell that the injuries are any different from the norm. The norm seems to be that your best players get injured before a very crucial match or they recover, if allowed to recover without aid, before a big match.

I used a lot a red boosters at the end of last season ( over 45), for the first time, healing my best. This season, I already have injuries, to the same players.

The only direction I am leading to at this stage is...you have to spend, in players or on recovery, in order to field the top 11. I hope I am totally wrong, as I am at level 9 only.

Newbie Clark Lawrence Dimalaluan's Avatar
    I got 4 injuries one game. When I won 5-1 this season. lol
    Syndicates FC

League:
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:1
    Champions League: 2nd
    1st:
    2nd:2
    3rd:
    Cup:
    1st:
    2nd:
    3rd:

Facebook

Last Season
    League:6th
    Champions League:Eliminated in Group Stages
    Cup:Eliminated in Round of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    [SIZE=4]

I know treatment can solving the problem, but I don't have that much treatment.
    Can anyone can help?
    Here comes the nordeus - buy tokens or suffer with ****load of injured players.

2 18 years old players, 90-100% condition, max morals - first match, both got injuries.

It is very obvious - if you are an active player, you will get a lot of injuries - you'll have to buy tokens to fix it or wait till they heal themselves and lose all the matches.
    Last edited by epvpjkmd; 03-12-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast