Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Not fair

Dreamer
    hm... was watching that comedy Barcelona - Man City and although I am Gooner I have to say that City have been cheated by referee big time there haha.... its like Nordeus troll us.. referee trolled them too ... at least I see where Nordeus are getting ideas from.. watching <redacted> game like this ! :P
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-12-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    i am not racist but ...
    translation: I'm not racist, but will probably say something racist
    Tank so Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    Today i had a match in the cup with a indonesian i am not racist but this game is full of asians in special indonesians and vietnamesse people with tons of tokens ,and that team who played against me is much lower quality than my team but 5 friends of him came and watch the match and he recieved big possesion from his friends and crushed my team with the possesion and i lost 1-0,i think this is not fair and realistic,this **** with possesion from friends should be disabled,it's not fair because i lost with a team weaker than mine because of his friends who came to support him
    I think you are contradicting yourself here. On the one hand you say its not fair because they have tons of tokens. Then you say they are much lower than you. Surely, if they had so many tokens, their team would be very much stronger than you.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    hm... was watching that comedy Barcelona - Man City and although I am Gooner I have to say that City have been cheated by referee big time there haha.... its like Nordeus troll us.. referee trolled them too ... at least I see where Nordeus are getting ideas from.. watching <redacted> game like this ! :P
    Didn't Barcelona have a certain penalty turned down and a legitimate goal disallowed. And there was a huge doubt as to whether City's goal was legit. The sending off was also the correct decision.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think the OP seemed more miffed about the possession? It truly doesn't matter where someone comes from. Every individual Manager plays the way they feel like in terms of budget and time.
    Please everyone refrain from generalizing in such a way about people from specific areas,
    it just doesn't matter for the most part, and any further derogatory comments will not be tolerated. It is against the Rules.
    (Saying where a team you were playing is from is ok ['specially if you can't type their name in your language], saying 'People From This County' does whatever you are have issue about is not.)
    I do not know what Tokens prices are elsewhere, besides what people have put up here in the Forum, but surely there are wealthy people everywhere.

And about having multiple accounts, if you have his Facebook name you could report to them that he has multiple same name.
    Raykco and Gery Tryenasya like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123