• 1 Post By JohnnyBravo
  • 3 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By fugazi

Thread: expensive players

Pro

expensive players

The price of a player it is a sign that indicates if the player performs well on the pitch, or indicates only the distance from the next star and how easy he gain training cones??
    How do you people separate the really good players??
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Apprentice
    not sure if serious?! You are level 18 and don't know this?

There are some guides where this is explained in detail, but pretty much the higher the value and the lower the wage, the faster he trains.

As a rule I used value/wage = 50+ fast trainer.
    Gery Tryenasya likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

That dosent mean they Will perform, just that train fast, you can have a2* players performing better that a 5* fast trainer.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, too true!! The expensive kids often still need playing and training and applying points before they perform their best.

If you buy a non generated player, you can see their ratings & stats sometimes that helps.

I look at the attributes and go for players that have skills leaning toward my requirements.
    fugazi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    not sure if serious?! You are level 18 and don't know this?

There are some guides where this is explained in detail, but pretty much the higher the value and the lower the wage, the faster he trains.

As a rule I used value/wage = 50+ fast trainer.
    in the level 12, value= wage X20
    with every level decreases the differance, until near level 20, when players value is not increased.
    The max. budget that you can have is 2.34... or 2.43 billions so the price stop rising. so theres no form to see who's fast trainer.
    well... people say that... sure I will found another rule as I invented the value /wage

I'm like Cat, Ideally I want a player with high wage x MV and good matchstats, This means player will be at least 19 or 20, but I'ld go into a small bidding war early season for a 20 year old player that has both.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

As mentioned above, Value/Wage works to help you identify fast trainers, but not star players.

I think the younger they are, they need more game time and exposure before they hit 7-8-9....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T