Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joshiko

Thread: how to prepare for next season

Addicted

how to prepare for next season

Hi,

I'm a level 1 player with a good chance of being promoted to level 2 next season. (currently in 5th place, 4 points from being tied for 1st and eight points ahead of 8th place).

17 out of 20 of my players are level 3 and will drop to level 2 at the start of next season, if I am promoted.

How should I prepare for level 2? Should I try to upgrade my players right now (I have 7 tokens)? Do I wait till the start of the level 2 season?

I'm not a token buyer, so scout players are out of the question.

Thanks

i would like to say that you should save your tokens for next season but watch carefully your market still. there's good chance you can get good 5 stars players with special ability with 1-2 tokens. this still be a good deal since on the first day next season, even getting good 4 stars players will be relatively difficult. for not-a-token-buyer manager, you need to know when is a good time to bid and aim to get one player with one token
    Benlee4u likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a level 1 player with a good chance of being promoted to level 2 next season. (currently in 5th place, 4 points from being tied for 1st and eight points ahead of 8th place).

17 out of 20 of my players are level 3 and will drop to level 2 at the start of next season, if I am promoted.

How should I prepare for level 2? Should I try to upgrade my players right now (I have 7 tokens)? Do I wait till the start of the level 2 season?

I'm not a token buyer, so scout players are out of the question.

Thanks
    I'd wait for "somewhat decent" FREE AGENTS to purchase and replace + sell (hopefully) the underperforming suckers

L2/L3 is full of abandoned teams, there is a good chance you will not to replace to many players to win promotion, winning the Cup or the CL is a different matter.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91