Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Left my team for a while and shock!

Left my team for a while and shock!

I went to rural area for more than a week because of job. The place I gone has difficult access to Internet and I left my team for ten days and now my team sit bottom of the league. Though still have the place in cup and Champions League. Still, I expected that my team will have a hard time in the league with me absence but I'm shock to see them bottom of the league. What worse is that my team concede 12 goals and score just once from six occasions. Almost all of the opponents even stronger than me. Pain in the as s to save them now.

Left my team for a while and shock!-1796412_1433690303542304_1288543762_n.jpg
    Last edited by Kazouma; 03-17-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Get 6 good players, tweak your formation and in no time you will be challenging for a CL spot! Good luck!
    Maxtax likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qambu yaasi View Post
    get 6 good players, tweak your formation and in no time you will be challenging for a cl spot! Good luck!
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!

Sorry, anything wrong with giving encouragement & support?

Banned
    If possible compete for Champions league or you can tank this season...

I had the same problem. Before i went on holiday I was first in my leauge with 18 games won out of 18, then while I was away I couldn't follow my team and when i got home I saw that my team won only 1 game out of 6 + I lost 4-0 the semifinal in the CL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Sorry, anything wrong with giving encouragement & support?
    nothing wrong with that. problem is its a waste of time and energy. play this game enough and you will forget about giving encouragement and support. still, you gave me a good laugh saying he needs 6 more world class players like Fergie and he tweaks his formation and he will be going for the CL in no time...another laugh since we know that formations are irrelevant most of the time. again, thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    nothing wrong with that. problem is its a waste of time and energy. play this game enough and you will forget about giving encouragement and support. still, you gave me a good laugh saying he needs 6 more world class players like Fergie and he tweaks his formation and he will be going for the CL in no time...another laugh since we know that formations are irrelevant most of the time. again, thanks for the laugh.
    Rastaman, keep your posts constructive. You've already been warned.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Pro
    And how is he not being constructive, by pointing out the obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    And how is he not being constructive, by pointing out the obvious?
    Does stuff like this contribute to the thread? I find laughing at other people's words on forums such as this quite disrespectful and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast