Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sergi Sanchez
  • 1 Post By Real Maine Blues
  • 1 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By JohnnyBravo

Thread: Impossible....

Impossible....

Is that a legit for an lv6 manager get a player with 64 mark score? Everyone just jump up from lv5 with the maximum player score is 49 but he get almost his team over 6 star 7 star or even 8 star (64 mark score) Impossible....-hack.jpgImpossible....-hack-2.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai Trọng Văn View Post
    Is that a legit for an lv6 manager get a player with 64 mark score? Everyone just jump up from lv5 with the maximum player score is 49 but he get almost his team over 6 star 7 star or even 8 star (64 mark score) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hack.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	21006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hack 2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	21005
    Yes it is legit...And he has invested money in this game...
    He has power trained his player or he has used personal trainer...Many managers like JULY FOURTH, SXRENITY on this forum have this kind of team...

Apprentice
    well some people have alot of money

Or some people have a lot of time to see videos or to think that if he pay he can win all.
    Skidz likes this.

Lol... Bayern moved to Malta's third division!

Rookie
    Just seen a token buyer I've noticed before and is the same level as me (5) just noticed his budget...2.09 billion.....fooking lol

Another one I've seen in auctions had several scouts in his team last season and finished with a 3rd 2nd 3rd in his competitions, such a shame I didn't invest a bean this year and had to settle for another champions and domestic league double!

Makes me feel warm inside...
    Skidz likes this.

This may not be legit. These days people abuse earn tokens methods to harverst a ****load of tokens by constant refreshing those given offers.

Doable ? yeah - Legit ? not so sure about it....
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    Or he is just rich as F**k in rl

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    This may not be legit. These days people abuse earn tokens methods to harverst a ****load of tokens by constant refreshing those given offers.

Doable ? yeah - Legit ? not so sure about it....
    It is NOT abusing when you are doing the things they ask! if there is an offer that say get 1 free token watching 3 videos then so be it!, it is NO CRIME AND NO ABUSE, !!! if the videos are there to watch people like me will watch them! I am putting in the wasted time to get them! I am not being told to or forced to I JUST WANT TO SAVE MONEY!.. Why should token buyers be the only ones to seek an advantage?, if they never wanted it to happen they should have made this game equal opputinities!!! ITS NOT MY FAULT MY COUNTRY GETS LOTS OF VIDEOS AND OTHERS DONT!!!. You are just pittyfull, jealous!!, take it out with Nordues NOT THE MANAGERS THAT ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG!!!.

And just to rub salt into the wounds! when I started the refresher thread yesterday I had 72T since then I have bought another scout! paid T for more money and have been farming as I type and now have 150T already!!!!, not bad for about 4 hours time waisting!.
    Last edited by Skidz; 03-14-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    JohnnyBravo likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    And just to rub salt into the wounds! when I started the refresher thread yesterday I had 72T since then I have bought another scout! paid T for more money and have been farming as I type and now have 150T already!!!!, not bad for about 4 hours time waisting!.
    I hate you!!1 Oh no wait....I hate living in germany.

Whatever, lucky Brits
    Skidz likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals