Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If you still had any doubts that the inplay is bogus

If you still had any doubts that the inplay is bogus

Once I made a couple threads about how results are determined because I saw a couple of strange things.

I've found some more.

Grab a stopwatch and measure the time between the moment you can no longer do changes right before the game until the kickoff moment.

If it is an elimination game and takes much longer than the usual to start, you'll witness your game going into extra time, be sure of that. The server is calculating the action.

Just do the experiment.

And of course, you know the classic deal. Get two fast mobile phones with fast connections, wait for extra time. Tell your friend to leave the game near the end and check fixtures. He'll have your final score already while you are still choosing who is going to take the penalties.
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-14-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Apprentice
    Does it matter to u?

I dont care if matches are like book or live TV, as long as i can watch

Of course that matter man, i don't know you, but i expend my time trying to make changes in my team depend of the result so...

Apprentice
    Oh now i understand. that not the case, because if a player injury himself, he can be changed. formation also change and lead to success

Leandra hun don't seem to have San Marino as a possibility ???? but would love to add you to my team would you like to be an american ???? lol

Apprentice
    ok im american then!
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Once I made a couple threads about how results are determined because I saw a couple of strange things.

I've found some more.

Grab a stopwatch and measure the time between the moment you can no longer do changes right before the game until the kickoff moment.

If it is an elimination game and takes much longer than the usual to start, you'll witness your game going into extra time, be sure of that. The server is calculating the action.

Just do the experiment.

And of course, you know the classic deal. Get two fast mobile phones with fast connections, wait for extra time. Tell your friend to leave the game near the end and check fixtures. He'll have your final score already while you are still choosing who is going to take the penalties.
    Nice observations... I will try to analyse too...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Blimey Il have to check this out myself! if it is true well spotted bud!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Does it matter to u?

I dont care if matches are like book or live TV, as long as i can watch
    Stupidest. Post. EVER.

it matters to almost all of us except for one person it looks like. the whole issue is whether this game is scripted to a degree where it matters not what you do. So its nice that you dont care, I think I can direct you to a site where you can look at some dangly, shiny things for hours...that might be a bit more to your liking.

Apprentice
    You seem to be very upset person i did not read right, that why i wrote 2nd post. the difference are because of server isnt always sync with the net, i know this because i have own server at home

calm down and dont take internet so serious

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast