Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Stupid Stupid rating system

  1. #1
    Rookie Mohamed Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    148

    Stupid Stupid rating system

    My player scored two goals and made an assist but yet his rate was "6". I am talking about my MC "Tobias".Stupid Stupid rating system-untitled494.jpg
    Stupid Stupid rating system-untitled493.jpg

  2. #2
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    I agree they are stupid, MC, DMC and GK have a lot of those even If they score or assiste.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  3. #3
    Famous Skidz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,399
    I have never understood how this works, I too have had players score like 2 goals and gets assist yet scores like 6!, its totaly bizzarr, the worst player rating by far is the goal keepers they mostly always score low even when the make lots of saves.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

    Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

  4. #4
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I have never understood how this works, I too have had players score like 2 goals and gets assist yet scores like 6!, its totaly bizzarr, the worst player rating by far is the goal keepers they mostly always score low even when the make lots of saves.
    I agree the rating system is a bit strange.

    For an MC to get a good rating, he needs to have performed well both offensively, and defensively.

    If the opposition has managed to get past them easily, or they've made mistakes and allowed the opponents team through on goal, regardless of the result they'll get a bad rating.

    The same happens with my MCs, I play down the flanks, so my MCs don't get involved in attacks much and basically just sit and defend, so they get 5/6 ratings just like yours.

    Same happens with GK's, even if they've kept a clean sheet; if they haven't had to make a few saves, they'll get bad ratings as they've apparently done nothing all game.
    fugazi likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  5. #5
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Yep. Here's one for ya from my guy's team, a kid who has been mentioned in every game he's in, scored in some, and training well (of course): Stupid Stupid rating system-liss.png ? sigh...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I agree the rating system is a bit strange.

    For an MC to get a good rating, he needs to have performed well both offensively, and defensively.

    If the opposition has managed to get past them easily, or they've made mistakes and allowed the opponents team through on goal, regardless of the result they'll get a bad rating.

    The same happens with my MCs, I play down the flanks, so my MCs don't get involved in attacks much and basically just sit and defend, so they get 5/6 ratings just like yours.

    Same happens with GK's, even if they've kept a clean sheet; if they haven't had to make a few saves, they'll get bad ratings as they've apparently done nothing all game.
    I believe that rating are right...I also play down both flanks but my MC always have a rating of 7+...But my earlier MCs did not got a good rating...
    I have found 2 good MCs and I am persisting with them...

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post
    My player scored two goals and made an assist but yet his rate was "6". I am talking about my MC "Tobias".Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled494.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	21075
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled493.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	21076
    If a player has scored 2 goals and made 1 assist that does mean that he will get a good rating...Might be because of his mistakes there were counter attacks (hacked away by ABC but he makes a mistake)...Missed free kicks, poorly taken corners and many other things...

  8. #8
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Back in high school, me and and other classmates used to theorize about how some teachers would evaluate exams.

    We concluded that back at home some teachers would throw the exams like confettis and see how they landed.

    Those facing up would receive a good grade, Exams that landed facing down would receive a negative grade.