Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: "FREE" jerseys and emblems for everyone !!

"FREE" jerseys and emblems for everyone !!

i know it will "kill" this thread in some senses :

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-exchange.html

but you can get any emblem and jersey you want by doing what almost all of us do. some of us make another account right? and that's for many reasons. some of us make another account because we want to give ourselves gift everyday. we cannot rely on another everytime

you can know it by reading that thread that at first i also wanted donation. any emblem or jersey would be good for me. and you can't be certain if you can have it or not since you depend on the donator to give it to you. well, it changes now. i'm telling you, you can have any emblem or jersey you want. you just have to wait for a sufficient amount of time for it.

well, you know you should do the same to get another gift right? then you can get any emblem or jersey you want by creating another account, befriend your main account, sign tv rights, wait for a couple of days (or maybe months if you want premium or official), buy any jersey or emblem you want, give them to your main account

that's it

Apprentice
    then i will be ur first customer...lol...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like I said in my "tutorial" you can do this thing but not everybody have time, also you are not "killing" that, anyway I'm doing this too at this moment to send on my main acc too so everybody is free to do that.

The point of topic is some of peoples already have some items and they are looking for an exchange or just they don't want them and they are giving them for free.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    so how's this one works??

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    so how's this one works??
    It works by creating a "second account" and saving up tokens on it to buy logos/jerseys to send back to your main account as gifts, saving you valuable tokens for maintaining your squad, Its much better to spend tokens on new players and boosters than a logo or jersey that provides nothing but a visual design.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

But this does not work for official logo/jerseys right ?

Quote Originally Posted by bilro View Post
    But this does not work for official logo/jerseys right ?
    Nope because you need to have bought at least the same value of tokens of the value of the official logos/jerseys
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nope because you need to have bought at least the same value of tokens of the value of the official logos/jerseys
    That's what i thought

This thread is misleading. i demand free jerseys and emblems from Joshiko
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    let say i create a sec acc just to obtain an official jersey...will it works?can the official be donate to my main acc??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast