Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What The F%^ & Again Injury Player

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I think you're suffering injuries to your players because of your arrows! You're making them tire a hell lot more than Park Ji Sung.

Also, you're DMCs & DCs are probably faking injuries because they simply refuse to cover your DR/DL functions...to quote Dizzee - "Why are you playing illegal formation?"

I have noting to chose their suffering injuries
    just left one young player

Rookie
    Guys

I have no chose for illegal formation
    Their have suffering injuries

Rookie
    Guys

I have no choice for illegal formation
    Cecause their have suffering injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    Because, they suffering injuries
    so no point for illegal formation
    Ryanwong, you can play players out of positions, no problems. Don't worry about playing them out of position. Sometimes they will perform. From your current list of healthy players I think you can play either 4-3-3, 4-2-1-3 or even 4-3-1-2...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    I got 4 players injured in one and same game and the game before i had 2 injuries. But lucky me i only got 1 injured last 7 games.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Ryanwong, you can play players out of positions, no problems. Don't worry about playing them out of position. Sometimes they will perform. From your current list of healthy players I think you can play either 4-3-3, 4-2-1-3 or even 4-3-1-2...
    I have ....
    two DC one DC/DR
    one DMC young palyer two star
    three MC
    one AMC
    two ST

one ST is red card

All player is on injury

I have no choice

Pro
    You can okay a st in dl, as long as you can maintain a decent possession split. Rather than play 20:80 possession, play players in an out of possession mode.

if u run a small team u might be right..but running a small team ruins the taste for this game.Anyway the biggest mistake one can make is putting money into it... season 1-2-3...haven't put a dime...offcourse lot of injuries and another related problem still managed to take championship 2 season, cup 2 season, 2'nd place in champions league season2, championship 3 season, champions league 3 season....after that decided that maybe the game that gave me so much thrill deserved to invest something and go to "the next level"...it took me to the next level...next level of injuries...and you know what...only the best players are injured...and u know something else...almost the same players or the same field post gets injured...absolutelly nothing to do with reallity ...so...if u enjoy playing this game...DON'T PUT MONEY INTO IT....it will ruine for sure the only good things left for u....sorry for Nordeus but they ****ed it up...i'm not starting speaking about loosing games that would be impossible to loose...more that 4-5 top players...i'm speaking 4-5-6 stars players that pay under 6 in the same game...wich should b impossible in real life so...if u have some brains play without putting money
    DiZZee and Ryanwong like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123