Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Maxtax
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: How do people get to an 8*player??

How do people get to an 8*player??

Hi, I am a level 14 manager, and in the last 2 seasons have begun to notice teams in my league having 8* players, now even if I tried to use personal trainer on my 7* player it would cost around 500 tokens, so how have teams who started this season for example with three 7* players and some 6* players, got them to 8* and 7* in the space of a day? There are two teams in my league now that have 8* players and last season didn't even have a 6*!!! Also why is there a level 15 manager in my league?? Cheers guys!

Using green packs and power training to get 8* players is achievable normally in some days. Now regarding the space of 1 day in order of a 6* to be 8* the only i can think about is using personal trainer.

i guess Level 15 manager quality was closer to L14 average Q and in the same time maybe to fill an empty place in the League when there are not enough teams of L14.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Famous
    I'm level 9 playing in a league with a few level 10 players so my available 'scouts' are 7*. Get a few of them a few skill points off 8*, train them up and there you go.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have never senn people with 8 stars players in my league. only in higher leagues :P

I had Marc Overmars with 8* (^-^) because I won 2 league levels, and had a scout list of 7* so, easy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Using green packs and power training to get 8* players is achievable normally in some days. Now regarding the space of 1 day in order of a 6* to be 8* the only i can think about is using personal trainer.

i guess Level 15 manager quality was closer to L14 average Q and in the same time maybe to fill an empty place in the League when there are not enough teams of L14.
    I never do this but I read somewhere the way Maxtax said. Using green packs for power training for certain fast trainer player (usually 18 or 19 year old which they said Nord gen). If that's not enough, maybe add personal trainer using tokens.