Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?

How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?

Before when I was away, I would win most of the games. But now these past 2 games, I've been letting goals in and losing. I watch most of my games and I get the 8+ bonus possession. When I'm away, I get maybe 4+ bonus possession or 3+ because of the attendance of my opponents team. But on the bar that narrates the game and that moves back and forth, my opponent has most of the possession. Right now, my opponent, who is the home side, is not watching the game, does not have supporters, and only has 4% attendance. I'm watching the game and I have 8% bonus. Which gives me a 4+ bonus possession for the away side. I have 4+ bonus possession for the away side, but in the statistics I have only 20% possession while my opponent has 80%. What gives?? Now I'm out of the Cup game because in the first leg I lost 0-1 at home and the second leg I lost 2-3 away. If the possession bonus works, I should've been advancing with a 2-1 aggregate or a 2-2 aggregate with me advancing in away goals. Now I lost 2 straight games playing away. What's wrong with this???

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This could be down to his tackling setting!. I was in the same situation as you last season, I was dominating games but still either losing or drawing, then someone on here posted there stats of a game and after studying them I noticed the only stat that was better on the team that won( but was much much weaker) was his tackling!!! he had alot more that the other team!, so since then I play hard tackling more now and upto now 9 games in I have won every match! it might be a coincedence but the tackling stats on games ive played now have been better than all of my opponenets.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-w8xk6sn.png I have 4+ bonus possession

How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-7lmyqad.jpg But I only have 20% possession while he has 80%

This Happened today

Yesterday
    My team has a rating of 20 while he has 15
    How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-duhsrbz.png I have 3+ bonus possession

How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-a7hhsyc.jpg He has a weaker team, I had a 3+ bonus possession, but the possession % is a big difference...

What's going on? My previous away games, I would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    This could be down to his tackling setting!. I was in the same situation as you last season, I was dominating games but still either losing or drawing, then someone on here posted there stats of a game and after studying them I noticed the only stat that was better on the team that won( but was much much weaker) was his tackling!!! he had alot more that the other team!, so since then I play hard tackling more now and upto now 9 games in I have won every match! it might be a coincedence but the tackling stats on games ive played now have been better than all of my opponenets.
    If you look at the pics I posted, one game the tackling is the same and the other I clearly had more tackles.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Did you play a player out of position?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post a picture of your starting lineup please as Skidz is right you must be playing people out of position to have an 80 - 20 stat
    Skidz likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Post a picture of your starting lineup please as Skidz is right you must be playing people out of position to have an 80 - 20 stat
    This is the first match I lost Yesterday. Trust me, everyone is in the appropriate Position
    How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-screen-shot-2014-03-18-2.58.45-pm.png
    How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-screen-shot-2014-03-18-2.58.53-pm.png

Today's Game:
    This is the squad that suffered only 20% position. Usually, I have 2 CM and have 1 AML and 1 AMR. But since my AMR is injured, I put an extra CM. I could've added another ST, but I thought the extra CM would balance out possession, but it clearly didnt.
    How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?-screen-shot-2014-03-18-3.00.57-pm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Did you play a player out of position?
    Nobody in my starters is out of position...

Could it be that it's a Cup/Champions League game?? Before the lost yesterday, I had another game before where I played away and it was a league game and I dominated 4-1. Neither side watched that game, my opponent had 5+ possession due to attendance, but I still had 70% possession.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    No one from Nordeus has ever come forward and give a definitive answer on the power of the arrows and exactly what they do.

However if i were you i'd calm down a bit on the arrows and before you say anything it might have worked in the past but as you get to higher levels your playing against more experienced and more competent managers.

When everybody's fit if i was the manager of your team i don't think i'd use any arrows. Maybe and i do mean maybe on the wingers
    Skidz likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast