Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomel Dimasuay View Post
    This is the first match I lost Yesterday. Trust me, everyone is in the appropriate Position
    Attachment 21238
    Attachment 21239

Today's Game:
    This is the squad that suffered only 20% position. Usually, I have 2 CM and have 1 AML and 1 AMR. But since my AMR is injured, I put an extra CM. I could've added another ST, but I thought the extra CM would balance out possession, but it clearly didnt.
    Attachment 21240
    Everything look fine so I dont know then? all your players had full condition at the start of the match? they are young players? I assume! the only other thing I can think of is your playing close down whole pitch! which would cause your players to tire quickly or you trained them before the match or played a match shortly before that one!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

You dont have any player on the right, so you are playing a ilegal formation.

At least one player in each flank, but not more then 2.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jomel Dimasuay View Post
    This is the first match I lost Yesterday. Trust me, everyone is in the appropriate Position
    Attachment 21238
    Attachment 21239

Today's Game:
    This is the squad that suffered only 20% position. Usually, I have 2 CM and have 1 AML and 1 AMR. But since my AMR is injured, I put an extra CM. I could've added another ST, but I thought the extra CM would balance out possession, but it clearly didnt.
    Attachment 21240
    Your second game hun you had no one on the right flank it's an ilegal formation you will only get 20% check out the ilegal formation thread !!!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Your second game hun you had no one on the right flank it's an ilegal formation you will only get 20% check out the ilegal formation thread !!!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html
    Thanks! I sort of understand it now. I have another away game also and I'm gonna have to start my lower ranked AMR. I'll see if the possession changes. I'm wondering is it ok if I play a MR instead of AMR?

---St---St---
    AML---------
    ---CM--CM--MR--
    DL--DC--DC--DC
    ------GK-------

Or would it be considered an illegal formation?

Dreamer
    An MR would be fine. There's no rule saying formations have to be symmetrical

am MR would be fine Jomel and even for some games its ok to put a high quality mc in mr position I find that can work too !!!

Chill on the arrows mate! Tiring ur players fairly fast & risking injuries I figure

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Chill on the arrows mate! Tiring ur players fairly fast & risking injuries I figure
    Really? The arrows determine how hard your players work? I would've thought that the arrows are for attacking pressure and staying back to defend. 1/3 of my team is injured and now I have to go out and buy and I have to start some of my not so good bench players. Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    am MR would be fine Jomel and even for some games its ok to put a high quality mc in mr position I find that can work too !!!
    on my last game, I started with a 4-3-3 fomation
    --ST--ST--ST--
    --CM--CM--CM--
    DL--DC--DC--DC--
    and noticed that after about 20 minutes in the game, my opponent was having more possession than me even though I was watching the game as the home side, 5+ because of my fans, and on his side he had no bonus. So I quickly subbed a DC for a DR and I got back all the possession, but barely won 1-0. Does not having a DR count as an illegal formation if you play 4 defenders in the back?

Pro
    There is a difference btwn playing a PLYER out of position and playing an illegal formation. Lookup illegal formation . The 2 pic is illegal. I am not sure about the 1 pic. Illegal formation will give you 20 % possession, not out of position.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast