Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomel Dimasuay View Post
    This is the first match I lost Yesterday. Trust me, everyone is in the appropriate Position
    Attachment 21238
    Attachment 21239

Today's Game:
    This is the squad that suffered only 20% position. Usually, I have 2 CM and have 1 AML and 1 AMR. But since my AMR is injured, I put an extra CM. I could've added another ST, but I thought the extra CM would balance out possession, but it clearly didnt.
    Attachment 21240
    The second time you played an illegal formation so u get 20% possession.

Oh ok thank you for your help because my formation was
    Gk, 3 CB's, CDM, 3 CM's, CAM, and 2 STK's so affectively a very narrow 3-1-3-1-2 playing through the middle, I noticed the change happened when I changed defending formation from a LB, CB, and a RB into a 3 CB defence, I have never heard of "illegal formation" before but after having read about it that clarifies it for me thanks heads for that.

Oh ok thank you for your help because my formation was
    Gk, 3 CB's, CDM, 3 CM's, CAM, and 2 STK's so affectively a very narrow 3-1-3-1-2 playing through the middle, I noticed the change happened when I changed defending formation from my original 3 backs a LB, CB, and a RB into a 3 CB defence, I have never heard of "illegal formation" before but after having read about it that clarifies it for me thanks heads for that.
    Really appreciate it
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234