Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: How come when I play Away and watch the game, I don't get most of the possession?

Rookie
    Yeah Arrows makes your team lose possession if you make them backwards. It is very logic to lose possession if your team is falling back and play defensive.
    I only use a forward arrow sometimes on my AMC. My experience with forward or red arrows is that it makes you more vulnerable back and a bigger chance to let in some goals.
    If you are under in a game you can put team on very offensive and arrows forward on your attackers, but not on every player then your team just get weaker.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Your second game hun you had no one on the right flank it's an ilegal formation you will only get 20% check out the ilegal formation thread !!!!!

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html

There is no illegal informations in real football, take f.ex Chelsea that plays with DML, DC, DC, DR Back.

BTW the most used formation or strongest in todays football is 4-2-3-1
    DL, DC, DC, DR, MC, MC, AML, AMC, AMR, ST ......almost every team plays that formation now
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-19-2014 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    There is no illegal informations in real football, take f.ex Chelsea that plays with DML, DC, DC, DR Back.

BTW the most used formation or strongest in todays football is 4-2-3-1
    DL, DC, DC, DR, MC, MC, AML, AMC, AMR, ST ......almost every team plays that formation now
    then play it !!!!!it's not illegal in this game either hun , illegal formation is a stupid phrase really !!! one that the game uses and the game engine picks up on, Although it would be a stupid formation lol without a keeper etc !!!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    Yeah Arrows makes your team lose possession if you make them backwards. It is very logic to lose possession if your team is falling back and play defensive.
    I only use a forward arrow sometimes on my AMC. My experience with forward or red arrows is that it makes you more vulnerable back and a bigger chance to let in some goals.
    If you are under in a game you can put team on very offensive and arrows forward on your attackers, but not on every player then your team just get weaker.

R U Freeking Serious????
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You dont have any player on the right, so you are playing a ilegal formation.

At least one player in each flank, but not more then 2.
    Lol it was on the 2nd page when someone finally understood that its an illegal formation.... I was shocked at other answers as nobody mentioned illegal formation as the reason, probably it did not strike anyone
    @OP, yes u need to have atleast 1 player on each flank and not more than 2 on either flank, Mo gave u the link, please see it, its anotr stupidity of the great Nordeus

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomel Dimasuay View Post
    Really? The arrows determine how hard your players work? I would've thought that the arrows are for attacking pressure and staying back to defend. 1/3 of my team is injured and now I have to go out and buy and I have to start some of my not so good bench players. Thanks for the clarification!
    It's not definitive, just based on my own observation of my players. My players with arrows tire more than those without. If the logic of this game is anywhere near correct, it shd be tiring your players as you are making them run up when attacking and run down when defending.

Arrows whether blue or red means you are asking them to press so that your opponents lose the ball or to get them even further up or down than usual to support defence or attack. I don't quite agree that arrows make you lose possession but it can make you vulnerable to attacks of you play a lot of red.

Blue - only takes effects when not in possession of the ball.
    Red - only takes effects when in possession of the ball.

Try this...play friendly and dont have any arrows on your DR/L. If you are losing possession, turn on the red arrows on the DR & L. See what changes.

Anyway, good luck playing a non-illegal formation. And control you arrows. hahaha
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

My last 3 league games home and away, I've had 3 people watch my game and only 1 game have I had the opponent watch the game but all 3 games I've only had 20% possession and I don't know what to do I've got 1- 5 star and 20 - 4 star players and 1-3 star player what the frak is happening champions league I'm undefeated no problems there, but the league I'm on a 3 match losing streak because of this glitch, can anyone help ???

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!!
    My last 3 league games home and away, I've had 3 people watch my game and only 1 game have I had the opponent watch the game but all 3 games I've only had 20% possession and I don't know what to do I've got 1- 5 star and 20 - 4 star players and 1-3 star player what the frak is happening champions league I'm undefeated no problems there, but the league I'm on a 3 match losing streak because of this glitch, can anyone help ???

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher McArthur View Post
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!!
    You're playing an illegal formation....

(again, not sure if trolling or stupid)
    pnr8555 likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    R U Freeking Serious????
    LOL!!!!!!!!! Arrows make my players Stir Crazy! And they will bite each other not the opponents! Brrrrrrrhhhh!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast