Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: can somebody explain my bad standing

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Papuc View Post
    I have posted couple of threads on this topic. Don't know what nordeus did, but since last season, things gone wrong. Special skills completly useless, bad results against 2 stars teams, weird situations during a match, playing down the flanks but it plays on middle , played strong defense and the opponent started counteratack.. And so on. They twicked the game completily wrong and it looks like they put some users to defend the game saying that it looks like real football. Well, when your rival plays with no stopper, no players on the left side( so its illegal formation) , two gk and one dc in the middle and defeat you with 2:1 , something definetly smells fishy.
    Thats exactly and I mean exactly whats happening to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Beckmann View Post
    it's like there isn't any match-engine. the game doesn't decide from match to match, or during the match, wo wins. i think the game engine is like: "oh, he guy at the 12th place bought 2 scout players, he should be at the 5th place tomorrow. ok, then he wins his next 5 matches, the other top teams will lose some, no matter how much weaker their opponents are".

that's what i noticed in my last seasons.
    Same here. I usually have a team set up early season and leave it, bar a signing due to injuries or a non performer. Whenever my opps are starting to upgrade I start to slump. Doesn't even matter if I actually play them or another team. It almost makes you wonder if it calcualtes an entire season match after match.

Having said that, the beauty of randomness is that one can find evidence and arguments to support any theory you can think of...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Same here. I usually have a team set up early season and leave it, bar a signing due to injuries or a non performer. Whenever my opps are starting to upgrade I start to slump. Doesn't even matter if I actually play them or another team. It almost makes you wonder if it calcualtes an entire season match after match.

Having said that, the beauty of randomness is that one can find evidence and arguments to support any theory you can think of...
    Every time I see a request for an update on my iphone I actually shudder. I have had more mental results immediately after an update than I care to remember. I wish they would tell us what they actually have tweak so we can adjust are team and orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    And use offensive and counterattack all others you let stay as default. Never use offside trap or man to man
    i also used this because i read it in some posts and it worked good in some matches, but i'm wondering about this. that makes no sense to me.

counter means: wait for the opponent to come in your half with his midfielders, they make a bad pass or any other failure, you use this chance with fast long passing over his midfield and surprise his defenders by having more players in his half.

offensive means: you try to rule the match, think your better players can pass over the opponents defending midfielders and defenders.

so force counter only makes sense to me if i play defensive or normal. or maybe if set pressing to whole pitch and put attacking midfielders in his half to do some forechecking.

am i right?

so that makes the came so strange to me, if wrong tactics like this are working.
    Osmund Bakkevig likes this.

Rookie
    I think the most important factor is to watch all your games and log on everyday, that will give you bigger winning chance.

Perhaps you are another Manchester United. Last season they won the league by 18 points. This time around, with the same players they are 8th in the league.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12