Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Constant Match Tweaking by Nordeus

Question Constant Match Tweaking by Nordeus

Hi Everyone,

I know you need to tweak a game to make its best but sometimes matches feel so damn random and it is highly frustrating. Just when I think the game is starting to be more realistic I get a result that makes no sense. Now I know straight away I will get people saying that happens in football but it has been happening ALOT lately in the game. I have a strong team, all have special skills that can work in multiple positions and I play logical positions/orders against opponents (I am in my 9th season, I have won all my leagues, 4 CL and one cup).

Generally I like to buy a couple of scouts to give my team a bit of extra impact on the pitch at the start of every season. Sadly I have been so frustrated by random results that make no sense. Today alone I lost 5-0 to a team 14 teams points lower than me in the CL. All my players had high Morale/Conditioning and form was good also. He played a 5-3N-2 and I played a 4-3N-2(AML,AMR)-1 playing down the flanks. I had a much stronger players across the pitch, especially in midfield. He had a poor defence so I naturally thought I would beat him. As soon as he started scoring I changed my tactics to 4-4-2 then 3N-4-1-2 but it was like hitting a brick wall. This is not an isolated incident.

I have played teams in the league at home that would be considered poor with bloody goalkeepers in midfield who somehow scored against me and I struggled to return the favour. I have usually gotten results that made no sense in the past but never this consistently. This naturally enough puts me off the game as I feel like I am just pulling random cards from a deck and hoping for the highest number.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Many thanks,

Shak.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    They certainly have made sum strong tweaks, must be to stop the hammerings I guess, I came close to a troll twice today!, drew 3-3 in the cup against a team 10 points lower, then in the league I was 1 down against a team I should be trouncing, nearly 20 points lower, they where better or matching me in everything. I made a drastic measure and took off a scout DMC and put on another ST to go 3 up front....won1-4 in the end . I fully agree now, you just don't know! what's coming next!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by theshak06 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I know you need to tweak a game to make its best but sometimes matches feel so damn random and it is highly frustrating. Just when I think the game is starting to be more realistic I get a result that makes no sense. Now I know straight away I will get people saying that happens in football but it has been happening ALOT lately in the game. I have a strong team, all have special skills that can work in multiple positions and I play logical positions/orders against opponents (I am in my 9th season, I have won all my leagues, 4 CL and one cup).

Generally I like to buy a couple of scouts to give my team a bit of extra impact on the pitch at the start of every season. Sadly I have been so frustrated by random results that make no sense. Today alone I lost 5-0 to a team 14 teams points lower than me in the CL. All my players had high Morale/Conditioning and form was good also. He played a 5-3N-2 and I played a 4-3N-2(AML,AMR)-1 playing down the flanks. I had a much stronger players across the pitch, especially in midfield. He had a poor defence so I naturally thought I would beat him. As soon as he started scoring I changed my tactics to 4-4-2 then 3N-4-1-2 but it was like hitting a brick wall. This is not an isolated incident.

I have played teams in the league at home that would be considered poor with bloody goalkeepers in midfield who somehow scored against me and I struggled to return the favour. I have usually gotten results that made no sense in the past but never this consistently. This naturally enough puts me off the game as I feel like I am just pulling random cards from a deck and hoping for the highest number.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Many thanks,

Shak.
    You gotta be more patient sometimes. Changing formation not often gives you good result. I 've played many games loosing at first half by 2 or three goals and then completely came back in the game and won.
    Skidz likes this.

I completely think you are wrong. I am not some noob I know you need patience but something is seriously wrong with the match engine and you can see the other 3-4 threads complaining about the same <redacted> thing.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-19-2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Offensive language.

They really have made some big tweaks as I am not the only one complaining. They have completely broken the engine with this latest update.

Satan, please keep your posts constructive and on topic, no matter how humorous they may be.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Satan, please keep your posts constructive and on topic, no matter how humorous they may be.
    I can't believe you took them off they weren't offensive (except maybe to Susan Boyle )

I understand that they weren't on topic but keeping things light hearted and having a laugh is what forums are about isn't it??? Or are you going to tell me that there's a thread for gags if that's the case this is the strictest game forum i've ever been on.

I'm sure if i PM Shak he'd say he wasn't offended by what i put so what's the problem?????????????
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    "Satan" ??? You talking to the devil like he's that good ol'mate? lol

lol ... Hey Satan, guess what, I bought a new phone yesterday. How's wife? kids ok?

Anyway, he's not Satan, he's his boss... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    "Satan" ??? You talking to the devil like he's that good ol'mate? lol

lol ... Hey Satan, guess what, I bought a new phone yesterday. How's wife? kids ok?

Anyway, he's not Satan, he's his boss... hahaha
    This is going a tad off topic.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    1 year in only lost the league once to a full scout team never bought a token and currently sit top of the league and still in all competitions. I haven't noticed anything different this season to any other.

Adapt or die!!!
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast