Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By The Red Baron
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: 'EITHER' footed player 'comes out'

'EITHER' footed player 'comes out'

One of my players who is either footed , has played for me for 7 seasons in central midfield , has changed today to a left footed player only.

Has anybody else had this sort of thing happen to them in T11 ?.....you could ask 'am i mistaken?' ...but no....its true...having played T11 for 19 seasons i know all my players inside out and never had this happen before....and yup he has changed to a left footed player only.

Is this a new Nordeus sort of thing......i.e. when the player gets older he suddenly decides which is his main foot?

Anyone know anything about this?
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Nice & strange find there.

To be honest with you, I havent bothered myself to check on my players feet going through seasons...after all its only cosmetic detail up to now.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Nice & strange find there.

To be honest with you, I havent bothered myself to check on my players feet going through seasons...after all its only cosmetic detail up to now.
    Have found over the seasons...particularly the higher i have progressed , that teams with more 'either' footed players have done generally better than the one footed players....e.g. a team on my server , in the main , fields 9 either footed players a game....and nearly pulled off the treble last year (just missed out on the league by 1 pt-harsh)...yet he is some 7 quality points below the top ten teams and his formations are pretty basic....(obviously dont know about his arrows and tactics....)...and there are a number of other teams i could quote you that do well fielding a lot of either footed players......coincidence ? I don't know ?
    Last edited by The Red Baron; 03-21-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Banned
    Either footed players have a definite advantage over one footed player...
    littledude072 likes this.

yep, will keep an eye out. pretty sure around half of my players are either footed when i bought them, havent been looking through the team lately
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat