Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Nordeus

What made you think buying tokens would make this game better hun ??? time and time gain we see posts like this !!! the game is free and fun when you play it for free !!!!!

seems their ploy is working you are frustrated and probably thinking of buying more ????? don't hun . I love this game and have never bought a token ever !!!!!!!!!!!

you may need to play tighter if your loose though hun lol unless you meant lose !!!

<redacted>

When you got a way better team, with full health/motivation what do u expect? Loosing against a 2 star team? Same when i played against guys with full scoots, i have lost, i never blamed it. Thats logical for me.
    And after that, developpers are saying "well in real football great teams can fall against smaller ones", good joke.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-21-2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Baille View Post
    <redacted>
    When you got a way better team, with full health/motivation what do u expect? Loosing against a 2 star team? Same when i played against guys with full scoots, i have lost, i never blamed it. Thats logical for me.
    And after that, developpers are saying "well in real football great teams can fall against smaller ones", good joke.
    well your a nice boy right ????? thats me stopping trying to help you and i'm guessing the thread will get locked with your attitude hun
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 03-21-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    Skidz likes this.

Well u didnt answer to what i tried to explain.
    When i see a few ones in this forum complaining against those facts. Someone getting 7 injuries since a few days, because he bought treatments... Haha.
    2/3 others with the same feeling than me... Coïncidence buddy.

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    Nicolas - when money is involved there is never a coincidence dude .. i got 2 more injuries today aswell that makes something like 14 cripples this season and its not because i bought treatments cause i never bought any - its cause i pay to play so im an easy target to make more cash from

Mo Meow Odom - idk know hat ur complains are girl .. if someone wanna pay let them pay its their money .. just dont complaint about it after tieing a match with a weaker team
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Where is the original post!!!????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Deleted...

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Where is the original post!!!????
    It disappeared Saransh was something like I spent money and not winning boo hoo

Quote Originally Posted by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński View Post

Mo Meow Odom - idk know hat ur complains are girl .. if someone wanna pay let them pay its their money .. just dont complaint about it after tieing a match with a weaker team
    Rafal I'm not sure what your asking hun the op wanted to know why he was not winning after spending money I just advised him not to spend money on this free game , yes it is up to them if they want to spend money and your right don't complain if you lose

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    sorry didnt see the original post than - just saw ur post here and didnt know wtf is goin on .. this game is about thinking .. u can only pay for stronger players but i cant pay for results its obvious .. its just ridicioulus to see see how this game tries to pump more cash from ppl ..
    satansboss and Skidz like this.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast