Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The power of watching the game!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros Denaxas View Post
    Spyros is right and talks with facts.The others talk with mountains of useless bla-bla theories
    Fact is:leave your team to rot 1 month dont make changes or watch games and see what happens
    Counter the opposition 100% watch every game and see also what happens
    the problem is that many people leave their teams to rot and they WIN! they end up winning when they shouldnt.

Not only that, but it would be nice for your to point out the facts that Spyros is talking. I, myself, have published facts here on this forum showing things that Spyros is denying, and many others have done the same, but I have yet to see Spyros publishing his "facts" on this forum.

Funny how we see so many screenshots of games that prove our facts, but almost none, if any, that disprove them. You have words while we have evidence to support our theories. I didnt say "prove" because we do not yet have a "smoking gun", but we have evidence that supports. That is more than enough for me to allow me to talk mountains of useless bla-bla theories and actually make sense. Dont you think?

So Mr. Stavros Denaxas, its your move.

Look,i dont see the point of this thread
    Many people also dont watch the games with screenshots etc and they LOOSE!
    Is that a fact for you?.I answered already.If all is done properly and dont watch the match you win if your rating is still higher, the opposite if not.search what YOU have done wrong not a game engine
    if you want attention fine,if you want a new keyboard every week fine,if you attack people cause they say something different not fine
    so please dont do that its not working with me sir.dont reply cause i wont

Banned
    you dont see the point of the thread yet you comment in it. nice.

many people watch and lose, many people watch and win. it makes no difference if you watch. That is what we are saying.
    you dont need to watch them BECAUSE the results are determined when they run the calculations a few minutes before the game.

and feel free to not reply, we could care less.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros Denaxas View Post
    Look,i dont see the point of this thread
    Many people also dont watch the games with screenshots etc and they LOOSE!
    Is that a fact for you?.I answered already.If all is done properly and dont watch the match you win if your rating is still higher, the opposite if not.search what YOU have done wrong not a game engine
    if you want attention fine,if you want a new keyboard every week fine,if you attack people cause they say something different not fine
    so please dont do that its not working with me sir.dont reply cause i wont
    Uhm... with all due respect, show us your trophy room. I play the way I play and I win. Do you win with the way you play?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Uhm... with all due respect, show us your trophy room. I play the way I play and I win. Do you win with the way you play?
    Yes Fate85, but WHY do you win. That is what this thread is all about. yes, you have a nice trophy room and you do play the game better than others but you need to explain in great detail how and why you win. People have to know how the game works and it is not just a simple thing to just watch games or not to determine who wins.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456