Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The power of watching the game!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Seriously now.....Attempting to value down one's opinion you dont agree with, by questioning how many trophies he's got???
    Is this the best you can come up with to prove your point ???

Seems you have figured everything out there is about this game, except one thing. To deal with the fact you can not always win.
    Sorry if I have hurt your feelings, but I meant well, and I was just proving my point. This is what I wrote: "...if the people at Nordeus allow you as much control as you think they do, then perhaps you are just not very good at controlling the circumstances because in 17 seasons, you won only 6 Leagues? Or 4 Champions Leagues? Or 2 Cups? Now this is not belittling you, or condescending you, but if you have full faith in having "control", you would actually do a lot better."

If you have control, then you should win most of the times (if not all). Or you should win a lot more often than 6 Leagues in 17 seasons. This is not to say you are a poor tactician. All I can deduce, without asking you, is that you do not spend money on tokens, or do not spend much on tokens.

You said: "Seems you have figured everything out there is about this game, except one thing. To deal with the fact you can not always win."
    This statement is contradicted by everything I have said about predetermination. The fact of predetermination, once embraced and advocated for, explains away the need to "deal" with a loss, or a win, or a draw.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Banned
    Some facts for everyone's consideration:

We play a soccer manager game. Every company that produces such a game, makes sure results are NOT predetermined before a match starts, otherwise game is lame and not worth playing.
    We cant get clear answers about strange results, because every manager game(not only top11) we play is complex.

However some of us have provided the fact that you can start a game with illegal formation, then switch to legal and win. Or vise versa if you prefer. Start with legal and score a couple goals, then switch to illegal and lose. Yet a few denying this fact. Fact that beats the silly predetermined results theory and make us wonder why it even have been brought up.

I have underlined and made bold the reason why all this turmoil is produced. Rage and disappointment make good friends with slander.
    Thanks for all the fortune cookie sayings...they make a lot of sense on a board full of rage and disappointment. LOL

We play a "supposed" football manager game, with less management and incredibly, less football and more simulation. IT is NOT complex like you say. far from it. but that is your opinion and you are welcome to it: you are allowed to be wrong.

what happens most of the time during testing is that an illegal formation is started with and turned to a legal formation and the team loses. it is also frequent that a team starts with a legal formation and changes to an illegal formation immediately and wins.

we all know that illegal formations win more frequently than should happen, but what you mention is when you start with legal formation and then change to illegal, you lose and thats PROOF? Assume that games are predetermined and if you didnt change to an illegal formation and you still lose, which happens most of the time, as most people dont change their team to an illegal formation and lose the game.

see, I dont think you are using god's gift at all. There are so many results of people who test this that show that you are wrong and you refuse to believe them. These tests are done by experienced players trying to prove or disprove the theory. Without more knowledge of the game and how it works, its an uphill battle and the results will never be able to be 100% confirmed, but at least there will be some results that will allow one to be convinced one way or the other. facts shown up to this point lean towards predetermination. end of. There is no denying that.

here are some quotes that might help you:

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

“Living is Easy with Eyes Closed.”

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

“People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.”

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”

So there you go, choose which ones appeal to you. I put them all here rather than waste posts by putting one in each future post rebutting your future posts.

this is not meant to insult you, but I hope that you can open your eyes to the possibility that what we say might be true.

You are entitled to believe both of you what you want.

TBH I havent even bother to read your walls of text. Anything can not be proved by facts, remains a conspiracy theory.

Trying to cheapen game and even worst, try to make everyone think that it is of not use to watch his team at live match is unprecedented and lame. I wont bother to defend what is obvious anymore, because no matter what's been explained to you, you continue to act like a bunch of brats, but guess what? No one forced you to play this game so why keep playing while bashing it ? hm hm man up and stop crying, or dont let the door hit you on your way out of top 11 manager.

You may keep the flaming up if you like, but I choose to ignore you. Good thing people are not fools to be influenced by your cheap arguments
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-26-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie

TBH I havent even bother to read your walls of text. Anything can not be proved by facts, remains a conspiracy theory.

Trying to cheapen game and even worst, try to make everyone think that it is of not use to watch his team at live match is unprecedented and lame. I wont bother to defend what is obvious anymore, because no matter what's been explained to you, you continue to act like a bunch of brats, but guess what? No one forced you to play this game so why keep playing while bashing it ? hm hm man up and stop crying, or dont let the door hit you on your way out of top 11 manager.

You may keep the flaming up if you like, but I choose to ignore you. Good thing people are not fools to be influenced by your cheap arguments
    Lol, you read every word we said, Good Sir. We do enjoy the game, but not in the way you enjoy it. Well, I certainly don't. Make-believe, self-gratifying story telling is just not my thing.

It doesn't appear to me like you're ignoring me, by the way. And oh, don't worry, I am not typing all these to seek to change your mind, because obviously you run a blog with make-believe, self-gratifying posts, giving story lines to cold hard algorithms. You know, counter-formations that yielded 6 League crowns from 17 seasons? Yea, those.

Everyone has got their own methods in "playing" (or... manipulating, *wink*), yes, but the effectiveness of these methods can only be gauged by how successful they are. Trophy cabinet, baby.
    rastaman70 likes this.

wow.. arguement starting, lemme get popcorn.. Any1 else wants??
    JohnnyBravo likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    wow.. arguement starting, lemme get popcorn.. Any1 else wants??
    Yes please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

um, I am sure you did read them as they are walls of truth. again, we play the game to try to win, but we can do that better if we understand the game and its rules. the problem with this game is that the rules are not as they should be. It is worthy to test them to find out what they are since they DONT PROVIDE THE RULES, which is strange for any game. Once we know the rules, then we can play the game properly and formulate ways to win within the rules with efficiency and frequency.

The problem with your point of view is that it is limited to "conspiracy theory" or useless crap. you do not have an open mind and therefore cannot accept facts even when your face is rubbed into them. But we cant say we didnt try.

btw, we arent flaming you, you are doing that yourself with your sub-par posts.

and also btw, just because you cant prove something with facts, does not mean it is a conspiracy theory. It just means nobody has found the facts yet for one reason or another. It would certainly help if Nordeus actually provided more information on their game and how to play it properly. But I think even they dont know how it works yet.

and why would we leave T11 when we see so many whiners and babies complaining on here...its 24/7 entertainment GOLD! Thanks again and keep up the good work. LOL

I lost to a team a full star less then me 4-2 and i watched the match :P
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    I lost to a team a full star less then me 4-2 and i watched the match :P
    ok, but does this happen every game? illegal formation? what made it a huge upset?

Spyros is right and talks with facts.The others talk with mountains of useless bla-bla theories
    Fact is:leave your team to rot 1 month dont make changes or watch games and see what happens
    Counter the opposition 100% watch every game and see also what happens

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast