Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Youth Players

Rookie

Youth Players

After saving many tokens i have upgraded my facility's

Youth Players-fac123.jpg

I would like to know what level of youth players i should get and does this depend on

Manager Level
    Facility's

I am currently level 8 and planing on staying there for 1 more season
    Youth Facility is at level 10

I will leave the youth advice aside and suggest you never again spent tokens on building.

If you got a river of tokens and can swim on them, better personal train some younglings next time
    Green Lion and Cat Harrison like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Level 10 is the last upgrade, the only change is that you get your youngsters in 12 days the rest is the same.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Don't bother signing any youth player that cost less than 21 tokens. For them to be an integral part of your squad you need to make sure you've got around 100 greens to speed train them up to scout level.

I wouldn't bother signing anyone after matchday 10 either. A lot of people on here don't rate the youth system but i've got 3 players in my starting line up from it and another 1 on the bench. There are a couple of things that really annoy everyone about it if they enter the squad on matchday 1 they turn 19 on matchday 2 that's a con. The positions you really want are the positions that more than likely you'll never get.

If it's something you really want to do save all your greens and just accept that even if a 24 token youth pops out in the same position as your favourite player get him as after you've trained him he'll be great for years and the 24 tokens won't seem that expensive 5 seasons later.
    Last edited by satansboss; 03-22-2014 at 01:12 AM.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

1 time per month we say.... NEVER WASTE TOKENS IN THE STADIUM.

(^-^)' with the same tokens you have scouts to win 3 trebles.

Rookie
    Thanks guys.

The tokens i spent on the facility's are a positive/negative never really lost any token as i was getting them on video's and have surpassed the amount i had before the upgrade's.

I will try and get 1 youth player and train him up and if i see it works no more saving for scouts

As some of you will know i have alot of tokens saved and have been looking at the scout market and well lets say 2 scouts are all that i have bought this season and the rest are all positions that i have or are all old.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would say even the 18T ones can be good, depending on if you have room in your Squad. For a few Seasons, I bought any of my youth that I had a spot for, and even though the 18T wasn't as fast a trainer as a 21 or 24T, he was a really good player (form averaged 8), his value was good, and he had two roles, so when I did eventually sell him a few seasons later I got a decent price.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

People say train your players with green packs.Only option i see is to train them with tokens instead of green packs,so is that the same thing or i'm i missing something?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    John, you are lookng at the Personal Trainer.

You can go train your guys hard, refresh them with green packs (and fix them when needed with reds) and keep training them again and again as often as the Training is available. People on here refer to that as "Power Training". It is generally done on faster training youngsters.

This is my preferred method, I never buy Scouts or Personal Train. It takes a lot of green Boosters though!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by John Pia View Post
    People say train your players with green packs.Only option i see is to train them with tokens instead of green packs,so is that the same thing or i'm i missing something?

A younger 5* can win perfeclty 120-150 of progress in the 30% hard training thats 1 cone for sure with 1 training, or 1 green.
    With the personal trainer 1 cone = 5 Tokens, with 5 tokens = 5 greens

so, here the differance.

Maybe pay 5 Tokens for 1 cone is worth when you have a younger of 9*-10* that win less than 20 of proggress in 30% hard training because you don't have injured players using the personal trainer so you save reds (or the tokens that costs these reds)...

Too personal trainer is for millionarie guys. Or to train this player with 30 of age that you love a lot and it doesnt matter to pay 100 euros to train him.

(-.-)'
    Last edited by khris; 03-22-2014 at 09:26 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast